• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* January 2010 Beautiful Babys Club..Got 7 january mummies so far! cmon girls! *~*

jenniferannex

Reaction score
i noticed there wasnt a group for january babies!
so i thought id start one!
my due date was 1st jan 2010
but i had my baby on the 11th January 2010 at preston hospital.
shes weighed 7lb 10oz born at 13.33pm
shes called Lily Joy Turner!

join in and let us know when u had your january babies :happydance:

I noticed too that there wasn't a January baby group!
I was due on the 13th but Harry William James Garnett was born on 12th Jan 2010 at 9:25pm, weighing 7lb7! He's a little star!!! xx

ahww a day after lily! ahww he is adorable and so is your little girl! :flower: xx

i was due on the 12th but Jacob Leo Anthony was born on the 15th weighing 10lb 3oz and time has flown since then lol..we are currently battling his first cold, not fun!

ahww i know it goes so quick! he was a big baby wasnt he! lily was only 7lb10oz x

Hi Girls!

Zoë was due on the 29th of Jan, but arrived 5 days early on the 24th :baby:

Where is everyone else from the 'Jan garnets' group? I never posted on that thread but there were loads weren't there?

Nice to meet you girls!

J x

hello! ahww your little girl is gorgeous :) ohhh i didnt know there was a jan garnets group! i wonder if its further down the pages! will have to have a see, thats why i made this page cos i didnt think there was one! lol x

Hiya,

No it was in the pregnancy forums, I haven't seen one here either, not sure where they all went, lol!

Hi girls! My lo was due the 7th of January but came on the 22nd of January. I was induced on the 21st (my birthday) so was in labour for my birthday and she came along at 2.59am on the 22nd! So it was quite special! Her name is Suri and she weighed 7 pounds and 7 ounces.

Cant believe that was nearly three months ago! do you think its gone quick?!

ahww what a cute name cassy! yeh its gone so fast!! i look at a newborn baby now and think ahwwww! cos lilys not that small anymore! lol xx

Hi girls! My lo was due the 7th of January but came on the 22nd of January. I was induced on the 21st (my birthday) so was in labour for my birthday and she came along at 2.59am on the 22nd! So it was quite special! Her name is Suri and she weighed 7 pounds and 7 ounces.

Cant believe that was nearly three months ago! do you think its gone quick?!

Aw, a birthday baby (nearly!) I thought I was going to be in labour on my birthday (my 30th) which was on the 6th Feb, but she had other ideas :haha: Everyone kept saying she'd be late as she was my first but nope!

Also forgot to put her weight etc, she was born at 6.27am and weighed 7lb 3oz.

Know what you mean about the time flying! I was sooooooooooo sad when she grew out of some of her clothes :cry: my wee baby growing up! But then she can smile now and chuckled the other day!! It was so funny, so I'm looking forward to more of these lovely things, it makes things so much better when she wakes up at 2am and smiles at you!

Their never born at normal times lol! My lo has just started to giggle kind of but shes very chatty and very active during the day! Ive just bought her a bouncer to hang in the doorway to try and use up some of that excess energy she has. She holds her head up pretty well so i thought id try it out and she loves it.

Well its nice to see there are other january mummies on here........ :) Cant wait to see all of my lo's milestones its so exciting.

:haha: she was but i was in hospital for 6 days though and in labour for 18 hours!! i had to be induced due to high blood pressure 3 times, she just didnt want to come out! so she probably thought well ive been mean to her the last few days so ill come out at a reasonable time! lol

lily giggled for the first time yesterday and i nearly cryed! im abit upset thought shes not done it since! lol xx

She looks like a lil cutey though. I love my lo to bits but shes soo hyper, shes definatley changed over the past month and she has one 30 minute power nap during the day and thats it. Shes hard work but i would change it for the world.

I had to be induced too so I know how you feel. If I ever had another I hope the baby would be early or on time.

Oh, I have a jan baby too
Due 29th, came on the 24th, after my water broke on the 23rd.

ahww cassy she sounds like a cheeky one bless her! i know me too i wish i was on time, i was quite upset that i didnt get to go into labour naturally.

and hello preggi eggo! ahw i wish i was early! lol x

Liam was due on the 12th Jan and finally arrived on the 22nd. I was due to be induced on the 22nd but went into labour when I went to bed on the 21st.
They did end out giving me something to hurry things up a bit though because he pooed. It didn't do much though and they didn't seem to concerned because I was pushing for over an hour before they got the ventouse out :(
I was a bit disappointed that they had to help me, but he was back to back, so I was also glad they got rid of the pain.

Time really has flown by. Liam is such a happy little boy. Always smiling and chatting away. The last few days he's tried to giggle but he just can't get it out and it ends out turning in to a cough. I can't wait for his first proper little laugh.

ETA: He was born at 16:04 weighing 8lb 4oz.

Oo can I join...My January baby was due the 17th...came the 16th weighing 8lbs 15oz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->