• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* January 2010 Beautiful Babys Club..Got 7 january mummies so far! cmon girls! *~*

hello amandad, ahww well atleast he got here safely :flower:

and hiya jess! ahww both your LO's are little cuties!! xxx

Hi ladies! My little Lily Ellen was due on the 15th, but she was born 10th Jan 2010 - same day as her great grandfather. :)

My waters broke and I went into early labour the morning of Friday the 8th. I tried for a home birth, but I had to transfer to hospital Friday evening due to failure to progress (stuck at 3cm despite tons of contracting). Even then, she wasn't born until 1:07am on Sunday the 10th. She finally came by emergency C section because I never got past 8cm, despite being put on a drip. I'm afraid she could be stubborn like her mommy!! :dohh:

I cannot believe how enormous she has gotten so fast. I'm hating the jabs - cannot wait to get her last round over with in a few weeks (for a while, at least!).

I know Sekhmet, I'm dreading the next ones as its 3 jabs :nope:

Did I read in one of your other posts you are in Edinburgh? I'm from Glasgow :flower:

What a shame you didn't get your home birth, my SIL is hoping for one in September. She's a midwife, so I'm hoping she gets it as there's nothing worse than being transferred to your work if things don't progress :dohh:

Nice to see you over here :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"