january 2012 mums to be!!!!

trixie79

Mam to Conor&niamh
Reaction score
:wave: hiya ladies....if your like me and you have just found out your pregnant and probably still in shock!!!!! come share your pregnancy journey with me!!!:baby:

im 31, lost triplet girls in dec 2010 @23 weeks and only ttc for a few months, mind you we didnt try too hard!.....we only dtd once over ovulation and obviously caught the egg!:happydance::happydance::wohoo:

still find it hard to believe, im very nervous that there could be more than one in here!!!!

my best friend this month was the CBFM....2nd month of using it...

i hope this beanie sticks!
xxx

I'm so sorry you lost your triplets :hugs:
But congrats at being pregnant again. We were the same, we dtd once, the day before ov and bang I'm preggers again after two recent losses.

Hi, welcome and congratulations! I'm also due in Jan. Fx for sticky beans xx

Hi trixie! I'm due 14th January or somewhere around there :D

I was considering getting a CBFM if we didn't conceive soon, luckily we did and I didn't have to get one so saved some money there :haha:

Sorry to hear about the loss of your triplets :hugs:

Congrats on your pregnancy! There are lots of other Jan mums-to-be at this thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/599646-january-snowangels-due-date-list-2012-a.html Feel free to come say hello!

hi embo78, so sorry for your losses, i hope this on sticks for you...

do you have many symptoms??
i seem to have very little this time round, i hope thats not a bad sign!
i also seem to worry about going to the loo in case i see blood....isnt that ridiculous!!!!

Hi trixie! I'm due 14th January or somewhere around there :D

I was considering getting a CBFM if we didn't conceive soon, luckily we did and I didn't have to get one so saved some money there :haha:

Sorry to hear about the loss of your triplets :hugs:

Congrats on your pregnancy! There are lots of other Jan mums-to-be at this thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/599646-january-snowangels-due-date-list-2012-a.html Feel free to come say hello!

hi elhaym, i think im due around the 26th....not sure yet.
ill check out that thread too.....the CBFM was a godsend. think im still in shock!!!!!!!!

hey not exactly confirmed yet but hoping to find out tomorrow. if i am due date would be 31st jan according to ff. :D so id just make it :D

yeah good... also i meant doing a frer tomorrow to see.. not that i got my bfp and docs confirming just incase u misunderstand. (dont want people to believe i am if im not) but im 1 - 3 days late depending on how long my lp is actually supposed to be.. but i have a really good feeling i will get my :bfp: soon enough.. fingers crossed

well i have my FX for you hun.....intuition never fails!!!!! let me know how you get on xxx

trix, i found you!

hi ladies! edd january 24th :)

bella whoooo-hooooooooooo!!!

i dont even know wat betas are???... i got my bloods done, but they dont tell you over here unless there is a prob....i guess i could ask on monday when i get the results back.....is that just the hcg levels????

did you get yours??? how you feeling??? still in shock???

id love to join you ladies:) just got my bfp last saturday and i am 5+2 today after losing a girl in march at 16 weeks. So excited to be here if you will have me:) due january 20th!

id love to join you ladies:) just got my bfp last saturday and i am 5+2 today after losing a girl in march at 16 weeks. So excited to be here if you will have me:) due january 20th!

hi kileyjo9, your very welcome.... im so sorry for your loss and congrats on your new bean......iv been there !!!:hugs:

this is great cause we can all compare symptoms, even though i have absolutely none!!!!:dohh:

hi embo78, so sorry for your losses, i hope this on sticks for you...

do you have many symptoms??
i seem to have very little this time round, i hope thats not a bad sign!
i also seem to worry about going to the loo in case i see blood....isnt that ridiculous!!!!

That's not ridiculous it's totally normal IMO!!! I look for blood each time I go to the loo. With my first mmc I spotted for ages but with my second I didn't spot one bit so nothing comforts me!!

My symptoms come and go but my main one is tiredness and sore nipples (tmi!!) I have nausea some days and I'm constantly needing to pee!!

I have a scan on Friday so I'll know more about whether this is my forever baby. Fxed it is :/

I am January/February... due Jan 30th :)

This is mine and Chris's first, we are so excited! Not finding out the sex we are both 22

xx

hi steffy...i dont think we will fin d out this time either....we didnt know last time and it was a lovely surprise to have given birth to 3 girls!!

as i said im not having to many symptoms yet.....only im eating my oh out of house and home! and v.v.v.tired........last time i had terrible cramps, but i guess im already streched down there, cause i havent got my figure back yet....and not likely to for the next 9 months!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->