january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Hi Bellaxgee :)
We have all vanished! Too busy with our LO's. How are you and LO?

We are doing really well. Darcey is 17 weeks old and growing so fast! She nearly rolled over today! We are now giving her a tiny bit of baby rice most days and she loves it.
Shes such a little dear, but does have her moaning moments at least twice a day.

How is everyone else? Anyone started weaning properly? x

alexa just turned 5 months last week and is amazing. rolling over, babbling mama and dada, STTN and eating 1 meal of veggies/fruit a day which she loves.

she is growing up too quickly! :(

Harvey is nearly 20 weeks now, and is on two meals a day. Breakfast and Dinner... and massssssive! So lovely though xx

hi dolls! haven't spoken in so long! hope everyone and their *not so little* lil ones are doing well :)

Alexa just turned one and i'm having some major baby fever and want to start trying for a second.

Hi Bella :) Indigo will be 1 in 2 weeks. I want another but haven't got af back yet, down to 1 BF a day now and will probably stop altogether in the next couple of weeks. x

Hi girls its so lovely to hear from you.....conor is one now and is doing well....

NTNP at the min.....we shall see! not sure my home could withstand another toddler!!!!

i am dying to be pregnant again but we can't do it financially. Alexa is in daycare now and we definitely can't afford to put 2 in daycare. sucks that money has to be the reason for not trying.

So what are everyone's LOs up to?

Alexa is still not walking even though she can! she just doesn't want to!

trixie - i love the names you picked for your girls :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Ta bella, we had to come up with them really quickly at the time, but they definitely suited their own names!!

Conor can walk really well now, although he insists on taking us walkies all the time!!! He can say dada mama baba and gives off in his own language shaking his fist!!! So cute! He lives books more than his toys and will even turn the book the right way up if it's upside down! Very weird! He also points to animals that he knows and constantly looks for birdies!!!

Otherwise he is reaching most of his milestones and is 12 kg and 82 cm... Tall boy!!

Thought I would unearth an old thread and see what comes out of it...

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->