january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Hi Everyone-
I am 36 pg with #1. 7+1 today and due Jan 7th (but doc says Jan 8th). Thanks trixie for starting this thread! Congrats to all of you. I am laughing at everyone checking for blood. I did that too in the beginning and now I HAVE blood everytime I go to bathroom!!! Mostly brown, sometimes red, and it is putting me in a panic!!! So far baby is growing normally and heart is beating so I am trying to not worry. I have already had 4 vaginal ultrasounds lol. Luckily I have a great doctor who will fit me in anytime I worry something is wrong. I have my next scan on tuesday at 7+3 so I am crossing my fingers that all is still ok! Anyone else have a scan next week? When did you say yours is Trixie? And how far will you be?? :)

Hi Everyone-
I am 36 pg with #1. 7+1 today and due Jan 7th (but doc says Jan 8th). Thanks trixie for starting this thread! Congrats to all of you. I am laughing at everyone checking for blood. I did that too in the beginning and now I HAVE blood everytime I go to bathroom!!! Mostly brown, sometimes red, and it is putting me in a panic!!! So far baby is growing normally and heart is beating so I am trying to not worry. I have already had 4 vaginal ultrasounds lol. Luckily I have a great doctor who will fit me in anytime I worry something is wrong. I have my next scan on tuesday at 7+3 so I am crossing my fingers that all is still ok! Anyone else have a scan next week? When did you say yours is Trixie? And how far will you be?? :)

hi hun, im having a scan next friday...ill only be 5+2 i think.....so ill just see the sac hopefully. my doc is ringing me tomorrow, so ill get him to book me in with my consultant @ 7 weeks to see how many are in here! FX its only one.....mind you im not normal!so dont be surprised if i tell you its triplets again!
1 in 64 million apparently!!

i hope your spotting subsides.....it can be very normal in pregnancy and you may have it throughout, but as long as you have normal scans try not to worry!:hugs:

We found out yesterday...this is our first BFP!

i'm 29 and we got married last september so been TTC for 8months!!

Very excited but very nervous...doesn't feel real!! Can't believe we will have to wait till 12 weeks for scan...tempted to get an earlier one done privately....

going to florida in 2 weeks for a 2 week holiday...not the best timing but fx'd it will be ok

congrats to everyone xxx

Congratulations! I'm due January 16th, with my 2nd. Hoping for an over-due baby this time around.

Hi 25 pregnant with number 4 wasnt actully trying and was kinda shocked since we only DTD 1 time 4 days before ovulation. Our LO is due Jan 17

HI everyone, I'm 28 pregnant with my first after 3 yrs of ttc. Due Jan 2nd. Have my first scan next thurs I'm so nervous! Hoping I'll feel better once I get to see the heartbeat!:thumbup:

Hey everyone, I'm 21 and pregnant with my first, due 24th jan and i can't wait :) xx

Hello ladies! I'm Leslie, and I just found out I am pregnant with my first. I am single with an awesome boyfriend, but spent 5 years of my previous marriage TTC. Tons of procedures, tons of $$, and one pregnancy that ended in m/c at 9 weeks.
This is a miracle pregnancy, and I'm anxious and excited all at the same time. I'm thrilled to be able to "meet" other mommas-to-be due around the same time.

I'm due on Jan. 14th, 2012, and wish everyone a healthy baby at the end of this journey.
L

Hi girls.

I'm expecting my 2nd after a 9 year gap (mmc 7yrs ago though). Having a bit of mixed emotions as it was unplanned and I felt like I was halfway to childless bliss (no offence) :growlmad:.

But I'm just starting to get excited and fingers crossed this pregnancy will be successful.

Still I hope things are a little easier this time!

Jo

welcome ladies.....have many of you got any symptoms this early??

I am due in January too, going off my LMP, i will be due around the 24th x

how exciting to see other ladies due similar time and trixie 79 i think im also due around the 26th jan! hope everything goes well for you this time x

trixie, did you get your betas back yet?

hey bella im just off the phone with the doc, he said that hcg serum checks arent normally done but mine wer and he said they wer 233??.....is that normal??? is it the same thing??

Hello :) I'm due Jan 24th too!

Trixie, I am exactly the same, checking every time I go toilet! It seems mc are so much more common than I thought and I'm really quite worried. All seems well though. Sore bbs & little crampy twinges since 8DPO and now tired and hungry!

this thread has really taken off since i have been on!

i have another blood test today to make sure my levels doubled over the weekend, but i took another test and the line is definitely darker (i know i shouldnt go by that) but that makes me happy! i am going to call in a little bit to see if they will tell me my HCG and progesterone numbers.

the cramps i was having completely stopped - now just sooo tired and my boobs are really sore.

on a bad note - i think i may have fractured my foot this weekend, so that pain has taken away my happiness a little bit :sad1: i go to the doctor this afternoon so i will know for sure. so scared taking the tylenol, but i have to.

Hi everyone and congrats!

This is my first post and haven't sorted my profile properly!

I'm on holiday at the mo and found out while we were away! I think by my lmp I'm due on 22nd Jan.

Still can't really believe it's true so looking forward to getting back home where I can get confirmation.

Eleanor x

Im due between Jan 18th-24th :happydance:

Im 5 weeks atm, feel sick and got the brown discharge thing. Other than that ill be waiting for the 12 week scan ~ god how i wish they did an 7-8 week one on the NHS! :haha:

hi coco...im sooo tired and hungry but nothing else at the minute...
inoue im getting a scan at the early preg clinic on the nhs cause of my history, but if you tell them you are spotting im sure they would book you in to get tested...

anyone know if 233 is normal for 13dpo???

^^ I rang up NHS helpline and spoke to nurses from my GP practice and they said that brown discharge is normal in the early stages (we also DTD the day before so that probably didnt help) lol. But they said aslong as there's no pain and it doesnt go into a heavy red clotty flow then all is ok. I spoke to another nurse this morning and she gave me the same info. I guess i shouldnt trust to much into the health system but i feel fine in myself, no cramping but have got an odd feeling in my upper abdomin (kinda under diaphram) it feels like my organs are moving?! either that or ive done 100 abdominal crunches in my sleep! :haha:

Thanks for your concern trixie ~ im quite a chilled out person and what will happen will happen (doc's wont give me an early scan anyway, all-ready asked) but ms kicked in this morning and brown stuff has stopped for now so just kicking back with a cuppa. I have my 1st doc appt on 6th June for bloods and then at least i will allocated to a midwife.

All the best to everyone! What an exciting time for us! :happydance:

Hi ladies :hugs:

I have just found out this weekend that I am pregnant and due on the 22nd January. We lost our 1st last August so we are over the moon that so far this one has stuck.

Conratulations to you all :hugs:

Emma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"