• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

pinkmonki

Reaction score
Welcome to all the ladies expecting to ring in the new year with brand new babies!

1st
HippyMumma23 Blake12336
2nd
lillielayla
3rd
BlushBaby
5th
Kelskiii GoldenGG
6th
Pinkmonki xZoeyx
7th
Missbb2591 heyhailey karaclarke93 Tgritch
8th
Mandaa1220 jaxntango AnneSophie London Kiwi
9th
CharlieO
10th
Lilyink impatient1 Daisies11
12th
Carlyp1990
13th
Soph1986 koj518 Wills_2
14th
Johnsa37 Hb.x
16th
Lyo28 worrying
17th
Katy78
20th
Mayacat Annio84
21st
Mad_but_Glad Gx MissMiki
22nd
Marriedlaydee Wantingbubba7
25th
K.N Monix Lynnikins DreadOHdreads
26th
SarahCake QueenMom JessyG

:angel::angel:
SpiffyNoddles XxJessie91xX​

Hi!

I'm due 1st January. 3rd baby provided everything goes smoothly.

Hi!

I hope everything goes super smoothly for you :hugs:

According to my dates, im technically due Dec 31st but i have a feeling that i'm having a January baby lol.

-AussieBub

I'm not due then but wanted to congratulate you and wish you a happy & healthy 9 months :dust:

According to my dates, im technically due Dec 31st but i have a feeling that i'm having a January baby lol.

-AussieBub

Haha I know that feeling, I've already accepted that it'll be mid Jan for me if I get to dates :haha:

Hi ladies! I'm currently 6dpo and will be testing Friday, I'll be due January 10th if I get a bfp <3 I have two dd's born in October so I'm excited for a different time of year! My first dd was 2 weeks overdue but my second was 3 weeks early so I'll probably be somewhere between December/January. I can't wait to test I'm pretty positive this month is it <3

Hi ladies! I'm currently 6dpo and will be testing Friday, I'll be due January 10th if I get a bfp <3 I have two dd's born in October so I'm excited for a different time of year! My first dd was 2 weeks overdue but my second was 3 weeks early so I'll probably be somewhere between December/January. I can't wait to test I'm pretty positive this month is it <3

Good luck! :hugs:

Hi All

I'm new to forums and this site but wanted to share my happiness seen as we're not telling anyone we're pregnant yet!! My wife is pregnant (I am mum number 2) after our first round of IUI - we can't believe we're so lucky!!! Our due date should be 3rd Jan 2018 :happydance: We have an early scan in two weeks and they'll confirm the date.

Hi All

I'm new to forums and this site but wanted to share my happiness seen as we're not telling anyone we're pregnant yet!! My wife is pregnant (I am mum number 2) after our first round of IUI - we can't believe we're so lucky!!! Our due date should be 3rd Jan 2018 :happydance: We have an early scan in two weeks and they'll confirm the date.

Congratulations to you both :happydance:

What's everyone's symptoms so far?

All I've got is REALLY painful boobs (they weren't this ouchie the last two times) and that's about it.

I'm sure at 6 weeks that will all change provides it all goes well.

I've just been more tired and hungry than normal, peeing more often and my breasts are a little tender. That's all I'm feeling at the moment.

-AussieBub

Hi ladies. Congrats to all of you!

I'm also technically due in late December, but my first baby was 10 days late, so I'm guessing this one will come in 2018. I'm nervous because we've had a couple early losses and were LTTTC #2. I have an early scan on Monday to make sure things are progressing as they should.

I'm due somewhere around 6th Jan. Confirmed pregnancy today with several tests.
Praying to god it sticks!! I've had 2 miscarriages and really don't want a third.

I'm only 3w6days I think I worked out!!!

Welcome ladies :hugs:

Symptoms wise for me: nausea and exhaustion are the flavour of the day.

IM shattered every night but I'm pretty sure that's just me cutting out caffeine.

Hello ladies, it doesn't seem to be any December 2017 babies posts so I hoping I can tag along with you &#128512; I am due December 23rd with our first baby. I am super excited because it has been a long road with multiple IUI tries and now the last one was IVF, which we seemed to have had success with on the first try. Will have our first ultrasound next Friday and can't wait to see our little gold pea for the first time.

New symptom of the day. Vomiting! Only been sick the once and since then the nausea has gone

-AussieBub

Welcome Branka :hugs:

Hippymumma, I'm terrible. I still have one cup of 'full fat' coffee a day otherwise I'm like freaking Godzilla. I drink decaf the rest of the time though.

Ack, I hate being sick Aussiebub, but I guess if the nausea goes that's actually a silver lining.

I actually slept more than 3 hours last night so I'm feeling good despite the nausea and the headache. I got a bfp on a digital this morning (11dpo) so I'm feeling more secure that it isn't a chemical again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->