January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Welcome Branka :hugs:

Hippymumma, I'm terrible. I still have one cup of 'full fat' coffee a day otherwise I'm like freaking Godzilla. I drink decaf the rest of the time though.

Ack, I hate being sick Aussiebub, but I guess if the nausea goes that's actually a silver lining.

I actually slept more than 3 hours last night so I'm feeling good despite the nausea and the headache. I got a bfp on a digital this morning (11dpo) so I'm feeling more secure that it isn't a chemical again.

I can't seem to get "pregnant" on a DIGI. Have tried 2 now and both come back Not Pregnant. :nope::cry:

They're not as sensitive on other tests so if you implanted later or have slow rise hCG then it'll take a little longer to get a bfp on a digital. Don't worry, it's normal for a digital to be later :hugs:

The digis really aren't very sensitive. I had positives on internet cheapies for five days before I got a positive on a digital. I know it's awful to see that "not pregnant" though. Keeping everything crossed for you xZoeyx.

Hello guys! Hope you don't mind me joining.. got my BFP (although very faint) on two cheapy tests on Tuesday, and I'm currently 3 days late on my period so it seems to be positive!

Worked out I'd be around 4 weeks 2days now, due around 1st Jan 2018. Hope you don't mind me sticking around here :)

Welcome! You and i are pretty much the same. I'm Dec 31st but expecting that date to change once i have my scan in 8 weeks.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all.

-AussieBub

Congrats Pink and all you lovely ladies :cloud9:.

Welcome Blake :hugs:

Thank you Kiwi :hugs:

How are you all feeling today?

Feeling good, other than being extremely tired (and I mean going to bed at 7pm with my 4yr old) and having sore boobs I don't have any other symptoms! Does anyone else at this point?x

I'm the same with the tiredness, I'm generally a bit of an insomniac but I'm sleeping solidly from 9-5 which is unheard of :haha:

Symptoms wise mostly just nausea really. I think I'm in for a rough ride with sickness this time.

I'm doing really long shifts on the ward, my second 13 hour shift. I'm so broken by the time I get home I pretty much go stright to bed.

I don't know how I'm going to cope with this once I hit 6 weeks and the true exhaustion kicks in!

My only symptom is still sore boobs.

I'm tempted to retest to see if the line is darker. But don't want to freak out if it's not!

I'm doing really long shifts on the ward, my second 13 hour shift. I'm so broken by the time I get home I pretty much go stright to bed.

I don't know how I'm going to cope with this once I hit 6 weeks and the true exhaustion kicks in!

My only symptom is still sore boobs.

I'm tempted to retest to see if the line is darker. But don't want to freak out if it's not!

I remember the shifts/early pregnancy well, it is rough going. (I was a staff nurse in a&e until a couple of years ago)

I'm still just experiencing the same symptoms; tiredness, sore boobs, mood swings and on/off nausea. My mood was really low last night and i don't know why but i just felt seeing a new line would make me feel better. So at 12.45am i used my last pregnancy test and was very happy to see the line has gotten darker especially since in was my last pee of the day. Just waiting for the morning sickness to kick in now.

-AussieBub

.eJwFwVEOgyAMANC7cABa2grMyywECWpUCHRfy-6-977mMy6zml21zxVgO2ZuY7NT20i12NpavUrqx7S53ZBUU97v8ugEh8EJCTNG79kjEzAGRokLRX4FCg4FCF1AofhGXLwTe_Zqfn_-SyLb.fvmdTfkWXTkV_eeMhROH5YqA4OI

Hello everyone I just took a test yesterday! My cycles have been messed up since I had my son so I think my edd will be January 7th. Still so early but keeping my hopes up, I have had 3 miscarriages and 3 successful pregnancies my babies are 3, 2 and 9 months. So far no sympoms here but typically I don't have many. Started taking my progesterone yesterday and I will probably call my doc after my missed period.

Pinkmonki (I typoed Pinkminki then and your user name very nearly took on a whole new meaning!) I'm a student nurse on a medical ward. Taking those who come through A&E, so hectic but not quite as hectic I can imagine! Back to uni on week 7 that will be a bit easier.

I'm going to test again tomorrow morning for for lines. I was too tired to even register testing this morning.

Aussie: great line! :happydance:

tgrich: welcome! Happy and healthy nine months to you :cloud9:

Hippy: hah! That would be slightly different! :haha: I loved being a student nurse, but definitely uni will be a slightly less frantic pace in the early weeks :haha:

Hi! I got my BFP a few days ago. I just told my husband last night and his reaction was adorable. We already love our peanut so much.
My question is, how do I control the anxiety?? I am constantly worried about miscarriage. Every time I go to pee (which is constantly), I am checking for blood. Every cramp makes cringe. I'm just so afraid it's too good to be true.

Congrats aublake! It's the best feeling isn't it!

Anxiety - I'm with you there! I've done four tests now, all are positive but I'm like you constantly checking for blood when I wee etc.. not really sure what we can do but ride it out!

Latest test. Yup. Definitely pregnant.

Attachments

• IMG_7607.jpg
    IMG_7607.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member