January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Aublake, I think the answer you're looking for is: You don't. I'm even more anxious this time around than I was the first time. Constantly terrified I'm going to lose the baby. I just try my best to keep myself distracted. Doesn't always work but any time I'm not thinking about the baby, im also not thinking about losing it and it makes getting through the day that little bit easier lol.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

-AussieBub

Aublake Welcome :hugs: Unfortunately the anxiety goes hand in hand with being pregnant, and trust me, doesn't abate once they're earthside either. You just learn to live with it.

For me I think it settles me a little to know that it's out of my hands. No amount of worrying is going to change anything either way. With my history I worry a lot, and I constantly expect to see blood, but I try not to obsess over it and instead focus on the optimistic side.

I found out yesterday and from what I've worked out I should have a due date of 7th January 2018 :cloud9:

Anyone having any symptoms yet? So far for me nausea once and acid reflux I know it seems early for that but I had it with my first before I knew I was pregnant that's actually why I tested with her.

Welcome Missbb :hugs:

Tgrich: symptom wise I have nausea and extreme exhaustion. I've been going to bed at 8pm the last couple of nights and sleeping through until 5-6 (waking usually because the need to pee is at critical levels :haha:)

Other than that I feel pretty good so far.

I've no sore boobs at all, but I am extremely fatigued. And occasionally get a wave of nausea but no sickness.
I'm pretty sure I've got a UTI already, I suffered with these constant throughout my pregnancy with my son. Wanted to avoid booking a doctors appointment for pregnancy too early as feels like I'm jinxing it but I think I'm going to have to as I'll need meds for a UTI!

Extremely sore boobs here! Tiredness and random waves of nausea, usually at night or when I smell food cooking!

Congratulations everyone hoping for a smooth 9 months for everyone xx

My boobs are mega sore and I'm exhausted, the nausea comes and goes but if I get too hungry I feel so sick.

Hi ladies! I'm due January 13th with my fifth. :flower: I had a few chemicals last year, but my test progression looks WAY better this time. :happydance:

As for symptoms, I have some sore boobs, feel tired, and a few days ago I ate a bite of pizza (that everyone else enjoyed) but to me it tasted like puke/dirty socks. :sick:

Attachments

• 20170501_135204_opt.jpg
    20170501_135204_opt.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 19
Hi I got my bfp on Tuesday 25/4 at 12dpo the pregnancy tests are getting darker which is good news.

I had a mmc in February & have fell pregnant first cycle even though I thought we had missed ovulation. So it was quite a surprise.

I'm so anxious, I was worried during the first 12wks with my daughter but this anxiety is to another level. But I need to remember what will be will be & we still have our beautiful daughter.

I've had few symptoms so far mainly enlarged swollen breasts & some cramps/stretching in my uterus.

Hoping for a happy & healthy 9months for us all x

Oh and I'm due 5th January 2018 x

Hi ladies. I found out I was unexpectedly pregnant last week at 9dpo. We were supposed to start trying at the end of July! I'm due January 8th and made my first appt with my midwife for Saturday the 13th!

Hello to the new joiners, congratulations!

I'm 5 weeks today but not sure my ticker has caught up yet. Perhaps it's on American time?!

Hi everyone and congratulations on your bfps.
Im 4wks4d with our 3rd.
I have pcos and dont ovulate often on my own. We tried everything with our first and ended up doing ivf and he is now 5yrs. Our second was a suprise and he is 3yrs. This was our third month ttc and first trying letrozole which resulted in me ovulating two eggys. We only dtd once as we were camping with my family lol so really didnt think we were on with much of a chance.
And now we are here due 5th Jan 2018....atm im feeling occassionally nauseous, always hungry and fatigued. And so excited!!

Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months:cloud9:

I got my bfp today at 12dpo and bub will be due January 10 but my last two have both had to be induced 10 days late! So I'm thinking it will be later than the 10th!! Is there a Facebook group set up for us all does anyone know? A secret group of course.

Has anyone had hcg checked mine is worrying me I'm not sure if my doc is going to send me back tomorrow for another but my first one was 60 that was 14 or 15 dpo.

Hi tgrich. My hCG was 50 at what I think was about 13dpo. I wasn't very optimistic, but the levels doubled as expected, and we just saw a flickering heartbeat on our ultrasound yesterday. I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->