January/ February Snowflakes 2024

Aw that's disappointing, sorry you had a bad experience. Like NDH said, ask for wireless. I was monitored the whole time but was able to walk laps and even jump in the shower with it.

That sucks @josephine3 hopefully things pick up again soon. You can absolutely refuse monitoring and anything else you don't want. They can't do anything without your consent x

@josephine3 I'm so sorry hun. That sounds terrible. I’m sorry they were so awful to you. Do you have a time to go in for induction or do you have to wait for a call to go in?

On the way in for induction now!! Arrghh!!
Didn't have the energy yesterday do to much drastic to bring on labour..
@NDH and perhaps @MrsKatie any tips for advocating for what I want/don't want with my slightly overdue baby? Both of you were very overdue right??

@josephine3 yes I’ve been overdue with 3 of my babies, the best thing I can say is don’t let them get in your head. There will be fantastic care providers and nasty ones, put all your emotional energy into the great ones and asking to speak to them if/when things get tough or you’re getting pushback. Also recruit your husband to do the talking when you’re not in the best headspace to do so, and have him know what you want and be sturdy in those decisions.

Sending all the love and luck!

Nothing exciting happening here. Had the propess inserted about 11.30 am, it's 6pm here and nothing so far. Sigh. Atm I only have to go on the monitor for half an hour every 6 hrs so I can cope with that.

Waters have broken on their own!! The pessary has just fallen out with the waters too. She wants 3 pads worth of fluid before she declares it 'not green' so I can finally go to sleep though which is frustrating. It's 11.30pm here and she's gonna wake me at 5am anyway for another half hour monitoring ugghh. Let me sleep woman!! At least the ward is quiet x

So happy to hear things are progressing! You got this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->