January Garnets 2010 unite!

That was one of the reasons we started too, Harry's fasination with food! We're taking it slow just trying somrthing different everyday! Potato today!
On a plus side this warm weather seems to have done the trick regarding water/juice and Harry is loving it now! xx

Lucas is loving his water too atm, wouldn't really take his milk the past few days, maybe about 2oz at a time and all he was doing was sleeping so kept having to wake him up and try and get some water down him, after the first couple of attempts where he jus spat it out he decided it wasn't so bad after all and was guzzling it down :)

Yea thats exactly how harry has been, he hasn't really been interested in milk the last few days! The warm weather has been great though, we've been in the garden playing in the paddling pool & sand pit, Harry was loving it! I'm freezing today though x

i know its turned miserable, but the hot weather was turning maisie into a crank!! maisie is fascinated in food at the moment watchers everything i eat and smiles at it lol x x

Great idea to start this thread - I'd love to stay in touch with fellow garnets! :) Christina was born on Jan 7, two days after her due date, weighing 7lb, 11oz. At her 4 month checkup, she weighed 13lb, 10oz, but haven't had her weighted since. She rolls front to back easily but just rolled back to front for the first time a few days ago, and I think it was an accident! She doesn't have any teeth, but loads of dribble and hand chomping. :) We haven't started weaning yet, but I'm starting to get excited about it - I think it will be lots of fun for us both. She is the light of my life and my DH and I feel so blessed to have her!

I don't think teeth will be long for any of them, they all sound to be on track ha! Harry is frustrated with hsi lack of rolling, he can only get on his side!
Yep we're finding weaning lots of fun, we tried apple today, he wasn't too keen but its all a learning curve and i'm just enjoying trying new things with him! He gets excited when he sees his spoon now! x

lol me too i keep putting Maisie on the floor hoping she will roll but she just wnt and whenever i put her on her tummy hoping she will roll on her back shes fine for about 5 to 10 mins then gets cranky because shes frustrated at nt being able to move and kicks off lol, oh well maybe soon, she just needs to get past rolling on her side x

Hi fellow garnets! Can't believe our LO's are turning 5 months in June! This is all so exciting... :)

Thanks Lottie :)

We are a couple of weeks into weaning now! She has porridge or rice mixed with fruit puree every morning and then potato/sweet potato & veg puree for tea! She loves it, as soon as I walk into the room with her bowl she gets all excited.....its making some "interesting" nappies :rofl:

I gave her papaya the other day & she was sick allllll day so I won't be giving her that again. Trial and error :)

oo I'm excited to start with the weaning properly, I can imagine I'll be more excited than Lucas haha. x

Hiya can I join in? :flower: Olivia was born on the 15th, 12 days late. I was due to be induced that day but she decided enough was enough and came along herself. We've no teeth yet, but we have days were she's drooling, red cheeked and cranky so might be on the way! Haven't started weaning yet, going to start with baby rice when she turns 5 months. I'm back at work the start of July and want to get it started before then.

Maisies been trying to roll over from her back to her front all day shes nearly there too her arm just gets in the way and topples back onto her back, i cnt wait im sitting ther on the edge of my chair watching praying 4 her to roll over lol x x

SHE DID IT!!!! im so proud right now, i just went to make a drink and came back and she was on her tummy, she rolled over im so proud lol!! x x x

Hey all. Jake was supposed to be a love bug (was due 3rd Feb) but got impatient and came on 26th January instead 12:40 am :)

I'm soooo happy to be a mum and am really looking forward to the next one!! Yes I know I'm crazy...but for this moment, i'm enjoying every moment with Jacob <3

Well done to Maisie Grace!! She was waiting for you to go out of the room...haha maybe she had stage fright lol

SHE DID IT!!!! im so proud right now, i just went to make a drink and came back and she was on her tummy, she rolled over im so proud lol!! x x x

Aww well done!! Harry rolled onto his side again today and settled there and looked like he was going to fall asleep! :rofl: I put him on his tummy and he was ok but after a few minutes he was shouting in frustration! I'm sure he'll get there in the end, maybe if i stop watching and pointing the camera at him he might relax a little and just do it :haha:

shes fast asleep now shes exhausted lol. she hasnt rolled from her tummy to back yet though because whenever i put her on her tummy she cries cause she gets too frustrated lol, watch she wnt do it again 4 ages now ive told every1 x x

Haha that's what Lucas did, rolled from his front to back once a few weeks ago, I told everyone then he's never done it since :dohh:

Well done Maisie :thumbup:

haha i know bet she never does it again, but shes been constantly rolling onto her side the past week everytime i put her down and her arm just gets in the way, lol shes gunna be constantly on her back tomorrow trying to get her to do it again! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->