• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

Hi,

Could I join too? Just had our scan today and we're team blue! Cheeky monkey had his hand near his willy, starting a bit early lol!

H xx

congrats to everyone who has found out!!! I can't believe the amount of pinks after they were lagging so long!

Wow congrats to everyone who found out pink or blue today! It is crazy how fast the numbers are going up up up!

Found out yesterday that we're having another boy!! Over the moon!!xx

Congrats almostmoon.

Today is the day. Getting ready and I feel like a child on Christmas. Still feeling my boy vibes but I also have this feeling now that I may get totally surprised with a girl.

Yay just as I thought our little mircale is blue! He was even grabbing at his boy parts!

Has my scan in 1 hour! But won't get the results till my OB appt on the 31st so I'll update then. Still excited to see my little munchkin in there :)

Just rebooked my gender scan so now having it tomorrow!

Please put me down for the 27th of January! Will let you know tomorrow :) xxx

Ok, so I had my scan :). Was even looking at the screen when the potty shot came up but I couldn't tell. However, on the printout the tech gave me, in the corner it says "Gen - M". Does that mean male?!? Or does it mean something else??

Yayy congrats on your little boy srrhc!!
Miss hastings im adding you in now :)
Patience Kelly :haha: only a few days love xx

I'm new here and Had my 20 week scan before xmas. We are team pink x

due 10/05/2013

Had mine a couple of days ago and we are expecting a little girl! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->