January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

Wow I've been stalking this thread to see the numbers changing and I can't believe pinks are ahead after that lead blues had! Amazing! Congrats ladies on finding out pink or blue :)

This is so interesting! Like 50/50. I'll know tomorrow!

This thread is so cool, it's my turn tmw, will update then. I'm sooooo excited can't wait! x

Stevensmummy you are doing such a great job keeping the thread updated! Thanks!

gah how fun is this thread! can i join, got my scan the 30th, dont mind if wee babe is pink or blue but have a feeling its blue :)

Thanks Kelly :D!
And yeah jenny will add you in hun x

Ok I hope you don't care if I join in. I don't want to mess up your statistics. I found out when I was 11 weeks I was expecting twins. I had an ultrasound on January 4th and found out we are having identical boys!

Babyduo nice! Congrats!

Good luck to all of those having their scans today. Mine is tomorrow morning!!!!

Congrats to those who've had their scans this week. We had ours today and we are Team Blue again! Looks like these boys are staging a fightback! :winkwink:

So no princess dresses for us, but hopefully my DS and his baby brother will be best buddies :)

Aww Mrsnut I bet they are :D! My Lo wanted a sister but when we told him we were having a boy you couldn't wipe the smile off his face!

Congrats babyduo! Yayy more boys! X

Aww congrats mrsnut. I bet they will be inseparable :)
Boys have made a come back!

hey just to update we had our scan today and just as i guesses were team...............BLUE im over the moon xx

Ahhhh so tomorrow is the big day for us... i have sworn up and down i am having a boy but for some reason it is changing .. we REALLLLLY want team blue but will be happy eithr way.

congrads everyone !! i'll let you know asap :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->