January Jellybeans - Delivering in December??

DolceBella

Mum of 2 Gingers!!
Reaction score
I'd love to join the January Jellybeans, just because it sounds so fun! But who am I kidding... I'll never make it!!

My first was 1 week early, and my second was 2 weeks early. Anyone was else due in Jan. think they'll have a December baby??

I hear ya. I'm due Dec 17th but I may deliver end of November actually. My son was 2 wks early and this being my 3rd baby, I may go sooner than that, who knows!

I'll be thrilled if I make it to end of November, much less December or January. Especially after having had two preterm labor and deliveries before (daughter was considered just term at 37 weeks and son was born at 36).

The girls in January Jellybeans are fantastic though and I sure don't mind hanging out with them :winkwink:

My due date is Jan 1st, and with my first coming two weeks early, I know I won't make it until then. Especially because I have to have another section this time around, and they definitely won't wait until 40 weeks to do it. So I'm wondering if I'll deliver near my birthday (Dec 17) or near Christmas! :cloud9:

I'd love to think this baby will come a little earlier but my son was 10 days overdue :dohh:

Oh man, I am due Dec 30th and HOPING peanut will stay in until Jan and be a little Jellybean!!!

With my first I was due on January 23rd and had him on December 18th--5 weeks early. They thought I'd had a partial abruption based on their exam of the placenta, but they weren't certain. This time around I'm due Jan 14th, but I'm not super convinced I'll make it that far.

I was due 3rd January by my LMP but my scan put me forward to 30th December :)

My due date is Jan. 3rd. But i will be having a scheduled csection at 39 weeks. so possibly a new years eve baby, the doctor i want is at the hospital on wednesdays.

Based on my lmp I am due January 8th. My son was born 2 weeks early so I believe wholeheartedly this baby will be an early one too. If I am 2 weeks early with this one, he/she will be born on Christmas Day! Lol I am really hoping for a December baby :)

This is my first and I'm due January 9th but have the feeling it will be a Christmas or new years baby... that or I'll go over and it will be the 13th only because mines July 13th and my mom's is November 13th.

Hi, I'm due jan 9th. Dd1 was born at 34+5 & Dd2 was 38+5. I think I'll have this one between Christmas and new year xx

I'm due (upto now) around 10th jan, almost certain I'll be early though, I'm hoping between Christmas & new year or even just before Christmas would be nice, I've had all mine early 39wks, 38wks & 38 1/2wks x

Just have had my dates changed - now Due January 1st - so I'm officially a Jellybean! YAY!

Really hoping I actually AM a jellybean when it comes around, too :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->