***January Jewels 2012***

Becyboo - I wish I could let go of Tegan's hands, but no, I have to hold both hand to give her the confidence to walk! We did it round the corner to my mums and it made my back hurt like hell having to waddle with my legs wide open with her in between them. She's been such a lazy baby/toddler!

Mason's not good walking hand in hand ill be honest
food shopping he usually sits in the trolley but half way through
hes been getting fed up and wanting to walk so we have to
let him or hell have a huge paddy and all he does is want to run
off he sits down if you try hold onto him :\ .. hes fine with walking
but its only in a open space where he can just go and he comes back
if i call him but its not easy hes at the stage where he wants to
just go on his own and explore :dohh: i think itll get worse before he
learns he can't just run in any direction :dohh: :haha:

Lol, maybe I ought to be glad that Tegs doesn't walk too well at the moment then :)

She tried getting out of her pram yesterday while we were out and had stopped to yap to someone, she's turning into a right monkey, I think I'm gonna lose my sanity by the end of 2012 if the new baby is anything like her :)

Soooooooooo nauseated tonight..iiiiccckkkk! Gonna just try to lay down n see if that helps.and pray Abbey stays asleep! this is early for her..nearly 11 pm lol.

Night girlies xx

awwww peace :(

I'm wishing I had morning sickness! (which is crazy, I know!)

I'm still waiting for Tegs to fall asleep, nearly 10 here and I can still hear her upstairs banging her cot :( that's what happens when she falls asleep in her high chair half way through tea, little monkey

morning girls, can i join? i'm due jan 4th.
you could use a buggy board, they attach to the back of your stroller or pram for the elder child to ride on. i got one when my second was born for my 2 year old to ride on, its been great use, especially since she hated being strapped to the stroller.

You don't want morning sickness :dohh:
i was so lucky not to have anything with DS
and now iv got it i feel like death :cry: its really
horrible my stomach just feels so :sick: i just want
to stay in bed but obviously can't :haha: DS woke
at about 11pm wide awake :dohh: then he was banging
when i put him back in his cot and then he woke at 3am
wanting to play :dohh: not good!

:hi: I'm due 2 January, and this is our first xx

awesome, congrats on your BFP! I must have posted in at least 5 of your testing threads :haha:

Congrats on your BFP too!!!! I knew those testing threads would come good in the end lol

Thank you! Ha, yeah. Perserverance is the key! :haha:

I'm not feeling sickness yet but my toothpaste did make me gag a little this morning - I hate toothpaste taste at the best of times anyway :sick:

You don't want morning sickness :dohh:
i was so lucky not to have anything with DS
and now iv got it i feel like death :cry: its really
horrible my stomach just feels so :sick: i just want
to stay in bed but obviously can't :haha: DS woke
at about 11pm wide awake :dohh: then he was banging
when i put him back in his cot and then he woke at 3am
wanting to play :dohh: not good!

I was sick up until 22 weeks with Tegs so I know how bad it is! At least with morning sickness I know bambino is growing :)

Maybe it's a sign that I'm having a boy instead this time :lol:

Thank you for adding my date!!! :flower:
At first, I was trying to figure out who VAinTX #2 was... I thought to myself, surely there is not another Virginia in Texas who has joined this board! :rofl: Is it too early to blame baby brain??? :winkwink:

Joining a bit late :)
I haven't been to the doc yet (this Sat) so not quite sure on the exact date but speaking to the nurse at my workplace she gave me a date of Jan 5th. So I'm thinking sometime in the first week of Jan.

How is everyone feeling today?

I've been having light bouts of nausea and insomnia :(

I haven't been to the Dr. yet either, but my calculated due date is about January 8th! Our anniversary is Jan. 2nd, and this baby will be the perfect gift :)

I woke in the middle of the night feeling reaaaaally nauseous, and my chest has already grown some, and SORE. I welcome these symptoms, this is our 3rd pregnancy, after losing the first 2. Hopefully this pregnancy will equal baby!!!

I've started to have some morning sickness although it's not really in the morning!!

Felt sooooo sick before lunch today. Got some fresh air which helped a bit but when I went back into the office it took all my will power not to through up on the stairs!! Thankfully it went after lunch. Starting to feel it again now, hoping it will go after I have some dinner! I really hope this is as bad as it gets for me, I really really hate being sick. It's the only thing which scared me about being pregnant, even more than labour!!

January Jewels, I love the name! Can I join?

I'm due January 1st with my first. I'm feeling pretty good about a 2012 delivery.

I got to see my baby yesterday on the ultrasound. So cool to see the heart beating!

I've been able to fend off nausea with Thin Mint girl scout cookies. Only have two boxes left though! Anyone else have any tricks? :sick:

:wave:
Welcome to the newbies!
ill add you now :) ill put anyone who is unsure about dates
on to be confirmed and on the date you think :) just have to let
me know when you know for sure :)

I think most people are suffering with MS or sickness! iv had it since
4 weeks :cry: and still have now i find fresh air helps me or doing things
to put my mind off it.. iv heard ginger helps alot but im alergic to it so i
can't really try it :dohh: .. ginger ale/or any ginger drink .. ginger biscuits
and peppermint tea.. but i don't like thw sound of mint tea proberley make
me feel worse :haha: my nausea is going abit as last 2 days iv keept busy
and been out and its led to backache which is better then nausea for me
:lol: anything but nausea its awful! :(

January 17th please :) This may be updated when I see the doc, but I'm fairly confident of my dates :)

January 17th please :)

I'm pregnant for the third time in 12 months. Unfortunately suffered two mmc's :(

Hoping this is our forever baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->