January Labor Watch!

Pix

Reaction score
So I'm a day ahead here but so very ready!!! 3 days to my due date! I went late previously so I'm hoping for the full moon on the 5th. I've already come to the realization he isn't coming in 2014! So I'm gonna sanitize my home again... And wait. Who else is on labor watch?? Trying not to symptom spot and besides prelabor he seems comfy in there!

I'm with you! I'm due on the 15th so a little over 2 weeks til due date I think I'll go overdue but I guess you never know!

I'm getting uncomfortable now and a bit crampy but nothing else that suggests she's on her way.

I didn't realise there was a full moon on the 5th, fingers crossed for you!

Todays my due date with a whole lot of nada going on, lol.
Trying not to overthink every twinge but its hard.

I gave up labor watching! I know I'm only 39+2 but I've never been this far and I really thought my little lady would be here by now :(
I had a check yesterday and was only 50% effaced and 1.5 cm. :(
Doc even asked "this is your third right?" he said its actually pretty uncommon (in his experience) to be that little effaced or dilated with such a low baby especially being #3. !!
Talk about depressing! Doc said he can induce on Tuesday of next week ( Jan 6th) but I only get 20 work days off (that's 5weeks) for work and that starts Monday so I will use two days (or more depending on how long induction and labor take) just to get here her and then another two being in the hospital afterwards! I will only have 16 work days (4weeks) at home with her before going back to work!!

Oh no!! My DD'S birth was rough! She just didn't wanna come out! I hope it goes fast for you when it happens!

I keep over thinking everything. Then one kid got the stomach bug. I sanitized everythin . 2 days later another. And they had it at the beginning of the month! My house is rather clean at this point.

Here's january :) 12 days till our due date !!!
Little lady is fully engaged and good to go can't believe its january !!

Me!

Thought it was gong to happen last night had very painful tightenings but they faded off after a couple of hours :dohh: Had this with my ds2 for over a week before he came so not holding out much hope just more sleepless nights, oh the joy:winkwink:

I'm here waiting with you ladies! I'm due on the 4th, I was kind of hoping he would come earlier this week, but no luck!

I'm 1-2 dilated and 50% effaced and he is engaged, but I've been that way for a couple of weeks, contractions here and there but nothing that gets regular, so I feel like little man doesn't want to budge!

My doc is doing a membrane sweep on the 5th if he is still a no show, and induction the week after. I really am hoping he comes on his own...

I'm 35+3 with twins and having a c-section on 14th Jan (due to position of baby A, if he turns head down i will be induced that day!)... this time in two weeks i will finally be a mummy!! :happydance:

I could still go on my own between then and now and definitely feel my body is gearing up for 'something' (or it's wishful thinking lol) x

Yay shells !! I remeber In first tri when you just found out now look they are almost here !!

It's amazing where the time has gone, it's flown by :wacko: I've loved every second of it, but i will admit that things are tough going these days lol Can't wait to meet my little guys :cloud9::cloud9:

Labor watching here, but for the exact opposite reason :) I'm watching and hoping she doesn't come yet! My c-section is 2 weeks from today, and I'd really prefer she not come before that. Everything has already been worked out with DHs job to be off, and my mom had already requested off to watch DS. I have no idea if I'm dilated at all. My OB doesn't check if you are already scheduled for a c-section. I've been having contractions that last about 45 seconds, but never closer than 15 minutes apart, plus I've been losing mucus plug over the last few days. I have my fingers crossed that she stays put for now. :)

My section is booked for the 28th so definitely having him in January. I am sort of hoping he will try to come earlier though as just very recently decided to try vbac if he does. I have a feeling he might as I am getting a lot of the same twinges and pains I got when shortly before labour with dd. Obviously I would prefer that he at least wait another 10 days but after that he can come any time he likes :)

I'm due the 17th so a little over 2 weeks to go!! I'm hoping my little man will arrive early, but im doubtful. I haven't finished the nursery or even packed the hospital bags yet! So once they're done he can come :) been having a lot more BH lately and just waiting for the 'real thing'.

Not long now ladies!!!

I am due on the 20th but there is a very real chance that I will need to be induced on Feb 1st. I am sooooooooo hoping to go early because I am sick of my size but I have done this twice before and have learned. Good luck ladies, have safe and healthy deliveries!

I am due on the 13th! Good luck everyone xx

I'm so tired of this prodromal labor. I am never gonna know when I actually hit labor!! Contractions every 10 minutes for an hour and they hurt. Only to just. . . stop.

*bangs head against wall*

Bazzb snap ! Same due date :)
Happy new year everyone welcome to january the month our babies arrive !!

Im due 27th but feel so low and uncomfortable and bh are getting closer and stronger and my pelvis is on fire I dont think ill make it that far! Either way 5 days till full term and I have induction booked for 27th aswell so he'll deff be a January bubs :)

I gave up labor watching! I know I'm only 39+2 but I've never been this far and I really thought my little lady would be here by now :(
I had a check yesterday and was only 50% effaced and 1.5 cm. :(
Doc even asked "this is your third right?" he said its actually pretty uncommon (in his experience) to be that little effaced or dilated with such a low baby especially being #3. !!
Talk about depressing! Doc said he can induce on Tuesday of next week ( Jan 6th) but I only get 20 work days off (that's 5weeks) for work and that starts Monday so I will use two days (or more depending on how long induction and labor take) just to get here her and then another two being in the hospital afterwards! I will only have 16 work days (4weeks) at home with her before going back to work!!

20 days! That is harsh, is that the usual amount of time off? Or is it because of your job?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->