January Labor Watch!

I'm so tired of this prodromal labor. I am never gonna know when I actually hit labor!! Contractions every 10 minutes for an hour and they hurt. Only to just. . . stop.

*bangs head against wall*

Tell me about it :dohh:

This is my 4th and I'm getting worried that when labour does start properly I'm not going to believe it and end up having her in the car on the way to the hospital:nope:

Hi ladies! Due Jan. 8th here. FTM and so far I just get bh occassionally. Haven't felt painful contractions yet but last weekend lost some mucus plug and mw said I'm 1 cm dilated and more than 50% effaced. I don't care when little missy decides to show up I just wished I knew the date! I'm such a control freak lol

Been out for a walk madam is really low so I figured walking may help lol she feels heavy low down now. Rican47 you made me laugh this time baby is in charge :)

I'm due 14th Jan but booked for a section on the 7th. It's hard to believe she'll be here this time next week! I'm glad though I'm soooo uncomfortable.

Good luck everyone, not long now :)

My section is booked for the 28th so definitely having him in January. I am sort of hoping he will try to come earlier though as just very recently decided to try vbac if he does. I have a feeling he might as I am getting a lot of the same twinges and pains I got when shortly before labour with dd. Obviously I would prefer that he at least wait another 10 days but after that he can come any time he likes :)

Maisie- I am scheduled the 26th :3 but I am already gearing p for her to come out. We just decided on a vbac as well if she comes early!! Here's to successful deliveries!!

I've been in prodromal labour for about a week now... Please let it end soon @_@ dr says I probably won't make it full term ;( -sigh-

I hear ya, pix @_@ it's quite tiring ugh

Completel . Its gotten worse with each subsequent pregnancy. Woke up this am with a head cold but decided I'm going to actually put onnreal clothes. Be a girl and put make up on, do my hair, and get out ta the house without feeling sorry for myself!! DH looked at me incrediously, I must be a bit bad for that look!!

Haha!! I've been doing so most days this week to keep me from wallowing ;) feels good!

I gave up labor watching! I know I'm only 39+2 but I've never been this far and I really thought my little lady would be here by now :(
I had a check yesterday and was only 50% effaced and 1.5 cm. :(
Doc even asked "this is your third right?" he said its actually pretty uncommon (in his experience) to be that little effaced or dilated with such a low baby especially being #3. !!
Talk about depressing! Doc said he can induce on Tuesday of next week ( Jan 6th) but I only get 20 work days off (that's 5weeks) for work and that starts Monday so I will use two days (or more depending on how long induction and labor take) just to get here her and then another two being in the hospital afterwards! I will only have 16 work days (4weeks) at home with her before going back to work!!

20 days! That is harsh, is that the usual amount of time off? Or is it because of your job?

I am a teacher in the US. I don't get paid materinty leave. I can take up to six weeks unpaid for a vaginal delivery but in order to get paid I have to use my sick/personal time and I only have 20 days of combined sick and personal days to use. I can't afford to take off unpaid unless absolutely necessary. :(

I'm due on 19th, but DS came 3 weeks early so could go at any point between now and the next 5 weeks really.

Sooner rather than later would be preferable as I'm very uncomfy now!

Ugh! Consistent contractions every 15 minutes for two hours then nothing! I just wanna scream outta frustration sometimes! I feel like I'll be pregnant forever!!

Due on the 10th, ftm, so far feeling completely normal. I'm getting nervous though...:wacko:

Love this thread it's like well any babies yet ? Lol none here she's her usual wriggly self in there. Think I will go for another walk today :)
emeeorevan bless you that must be so annoying but think of it as at least something is starting to happen ;) hope baby arrives soon for you

Oh wow ladies, it's good to know I'm not the only one struggling to get through these last few weeks and days. I haven't even dropped yet and miss is at least 8lb. I'm so uncomfortable, but know I'm being induced in 4 days so the end is in sight haha!
Do we have any babies yet?!

Oh wow ladies, it's good to know I'm not the only one struggling to get through these last few weeks and days. I haven't even dropped yet and miss is at least 8lb. I'm so uncomfortable, but know I'm being induced in 4 days so the end is in sight haha!
Do we have any babies yet?!

We must be in the same situation. My little girl is expected to be 8+lbs right now and I'm gonna be induced in 4 days (Tuesday the 6th) but I really wanted to go naturally first!!
This is baby #3 and she does NOT want to come out! I was always told/under the impression that the more more you have the earlier you typically deliver. Mine tend to stay in longer with each pregnancy!!

We must be in the same situation. My little girl is expected to be 8+lbs right now and I'm gonna be induced in 4 days (Tuesday the 6th) but I really wanted to go naturally first!!
This is baby #3 and she does NOT want to come out! I was always told/under the impression that the more more you have the earlier you typically deliver. Mine tend to stay in longer with each pregnancy!!

Hopefully our girls stop being stubborn and come out on their own accord! I found myself youtubing labour dances - absolutely cracked me up. I tried and luckily nobody saw me do it, except for my dog who had a huge smile on her face :haha:
It was not a pretty sight lol and didn't send me into labour. Hopefully these girlies get their bums into gear and come out lol.

Hopefully our girls stop being stubborn and come out on their own accord! I found myself youtubing labour dances - absolutely cracked me up. I tried and luckily nobody saw me do it, except for my dog who had a huge smile on her face :haha:
It was not a pretty sight lol and didn't send me into labour. Hopefully these girlies get their bums into gear and come out lol.

Typical girls! Always waiting til the last minute or "taking forever to get ready" as dh would say!!

Ladies i'm so excited!! Midwife has just been and i have a head down baby on the right!! He is not engaged and she doesn't want me to get excited because the 'oblique' one is now fully on the left and now properly breech (which means his legs are out of the way now and no longer covering the exit and his head is in my ribs!) but his bum could still get in the way of the others head (which is right over my pelvis)! But YAY.... C-section MIGHT not be the only option now! She said the painful BH are the real deal and thats what has changed their positions, she said i've dropped and they are getting ready.... OMG i'm so happy xx i'm measuring 43 weeks, both heartbeats are fab, the movements are great ... perfection x

Ugh! Consistent contractions every 15 minutes for two hours then nothing! I just wanna scream outta frustration sometimes! I feel like I'll be pregnant forever!!

I feel you :( I had this last night for 8 hours... It kept getting stronger as the night went on... Then nothing!!! This keeps getting worse every dang night!! I lost so much plug yesterday I thought that would be it :wacko:

Shells that's awesome!!! I hope you get to try for a natural birth!! :) glad both babies are doing well <3 only a bit longer now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->