January Mummies?

shampain

Mum to Patrick! :-)
Reaction score
Hiya, was just wondering, we have threads for Dec,March and Feb mummies but no Jan mummies thread....have i missed it? I tend to do that!! I would do it myself but ive got no idea how i would go about it! x

i was looking for it too, was there no other babies born in january??

yes me - i mean mine was born on jan 21st - can't believe she is 3 months!!!!

Hi
I am a January Mummy.
Olivia was born on the 6th Jan. Gosh it is going so quick!!
:cloud9:

January mum here, my daughter was born on the 13th. There was a thread back in the pregnancy forums but it got taken over by a big winger so a lot of people abandoned it and I don't know if anyone bothered to restart one in here.

Anyway, I think you just did start one so good on you.

Hello Ladies!!! Another January mummy here! Oliver wasborn on the 15th. How is everyone doing? xx

Another here, Jan 5th althpugh wasn't due till March 22nd, so I waw originally a March Mummy!

so how is everyones's little bundles doing at night?

haha still waking up about 4 times each night!
trying to get some routine but not really happening yet..
cant believe shes 4 months old now, her due date was 27 dec so she was a week late born on 3rd jan,
shes starting to turn into a real little baby now, smiling and laughing and being interested in toys etc..:happydance:
although the last week has also discovered this very high pitched scream when shes not happy...eek...:dohh:
hows all the other jan babies doing?

ooh spacecadet - 4 x a night - poor you - Amelia wakes two normally. I am so desperate for a full nights sleep. Everbody said she'd be sleeping through by 3 monther....er, no!

Cant believe how fast she is growing, though!

I'm a January mummy - and a lucky one I think Alex sleeps from 8.30pm til 6am - he takes after his Daddy and likes his sleep!

Edward arrived on Jan 26th so I'm a January mommy too!

Edward wakes one to two times a night for a quick 20 minute feed and then straight back to bed. Sometimes we even nurse in bed when I'm feeling particularly tired.
I can't believe that he's 3 months old and soooo big (25.5 inches long and 14lbs 8oz) at his 3 month appointment at the Dr. this past week.

Anyone else excited about their first Mother's day coming up?

Oh we had Mother's Day in England in March - it's lovely so exciting leading up to it and then you feel dead proud on the day - what date is Mother's Day in Canada?

Oh we had Mother's Day in England in March - it's lovely so exciting leading up to it and then you feel dead proud on the day - what date is Mother's Day in Canada?
May 10th

Yay - how exciting for you :yipee: are you doing anything nice?

there is a jan mummies thread somewhere, i started it when leyla was born but its disappeared down the posts lol

x

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't really have a routine, Molly slept practically all day yesterday so I thought we were going to have a rotten night but luckily it wasn't too bad. She still wakes for feeds every 4 hours.

Hi All
Hope all Jan mummys & babies are ok.

Well Olivia goes in her cot at 8pm awake & settles herself. We then wake her at 11pm when we go to bed she has a bottle & falls back asleep she then sleeps in her swinging crib in our room. Olivia then usually sleeps until about 6-6:30.
I am really proud of her our 2DS never used to self settle & our eldest slept with us until he was about 3 years old.
:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->