• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Gorgeous though! Your little man looks lovely. Do you have any more recent pics of him?

Thanks, George is a cutie too xx

Here's a more recent picture of him x

Attachments

• Connor2.jpg
    Connor2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1
Im sure george will settle into a routine soon Kezz. Im lucky with Shannon she does sleep quite a bit and has her last bottle about 10pm is usually asleep by 11pm at the latest, up at 3am for feeding, back down between 3.30am - 4am ad then sleeps until 7am.
Its annies sleeping thats the problem for us, she goes down at 7.30pm but constantly wants to be up between 5.30am - 6am. YAWN!!

gorgeus pic chobette!

I think i'm finally realising why he's/I'm not sleeping properly at night... he has started to do his poo in the early hours of the morning (he was previously having it about 10-11am). Thing is... he is not a quiet pooper!! He started grunting at about 4am and it didn't stop until he finally got all the poo out (a rather huge explosion) at 7.30am! Fortunately for him, he can sleep most of the way through it while he grunts and pushes (sounding like he's in enormous pain!!) but I can't sleep through it... so I was awake listening to it! Soon as he had finished at 7.30am, the grunting stopped. Lol. Typical!

Shannon had her last bottle at 10pm last night and when Annie woke me up at 4.45am this morning I realised Shannon hadnt woken up for her night time feed!! She probably would have slept for longer if I hadnt of panicked an woke her up for a feed. 1 month is too early to sleep through the night isnt it??

Being home didn't last long. Zac went blue and floppy this morning and was rushed to hospital. He's looking a little better after some oxygen and were just waiting on some bloods. life isn't fair.

Oh 17 :( I'm so sorry you really aren't having much luck. Things can only get better hun. Thinking of you and your LO... hope you're both home and well soon!! x

:hugs: 17 -- So sorry to hear this, hopefully they figure out what in the world is going on and give you some answers. xx

Anybody have a sudden on set of bright red bleeding? Like really heavy the sort the trickles/gushes out? Feel really dizzy and gone really pale now to :/

I've had random onsets of bleeding like that and it's now just lightening up at 3 weeks PP. May try to lay down and see if that helps?

My bleeding stopped at 2 weeks then suddenly started again and was bright red for the first day, then started going brown-ish coloured again after that. Make sure you're eating and are you taking iron too? Have a sugary drink and a lay down. If that doesn't help, maybe ring the labour ward or midwife?

Bleedings a lot lighter today but still bright red. Been bright red for 16 days now. The hospital didn't discharge me with any iron tablets just antibiotics

I would ask if you could get your iron tested and get on iron tablets, I was put on them after my c-section. Sounds like your iron is low then if you got light headed after the bleeding xx

Shannon slept through from 11pm until 6am last night!

I had my baby! full birth story is on third tri, Logan was born 24th January 7.11lbs :)

Hi all. So sorry I have been away since the birth of my baby. Motherhood has been tough for me. I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your babies and motherhood

Just curious as to how much your babies are eating at a feeding. My LO is 2 1/2 weeks and eating 3.5 to 4 ounces per feeding....does that seem like alot? She is was 7lbs 13oz when she was born on Jan 26th. But when I took her for her check up on Jan. 31 she was already 8 lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->