January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

5 a side - nope you never made me feel bad. Everyone is different & carries different. Plus I have always had a problem with my weight, kind of used to it :thumbup:

Can someone explain why you wouldn't get the flu jab or would? Not been offered it but not really sure of pros and cons? X

I've put on 9lbs I think altogether from the day I found out I was pregnant. Think it's all my belly though. Is that reasonable? I dunno what kind of weights people generally put on... people keep reminding me that the baby only weighs about a pound but the fluid and everything must weigh a fair bit. Plus now that I feel well enough to eat again all I want is sweets and damned if i'm not eating them - I haven't been able to for months!!

mmcheek - Hope you're ok, sounds like you're having a lot of stress at the minute. Chin up hun xx

Just been to the asda baby event, could not resist after hearing about all these bargains. I got the Johnsons baby box for £5, lots of nappies, wipes, cotton wool, hairbrush, formula, bottles, and an outfit. I have seen the bouncy chair I want £69 from mamas n papas :D

I haven't weighed myself for a while, but I think I will in the morning now just to assess the damage. I plan on doing weight watchers once Ive had the baby and feel healthy enough to as I lost 11lbs in four weeks doing it before I got pregnant.

Im having a really stressful time with my younger sister at the moment, topped with OH redundancy and generally feeling crappy its not good, at least Ive got Annie to cheer me up though!

I am just gratful I managed to lose 8 stones in 2010 or I would never have been having this baby now, I am very happy cant complain :)

oh my gosh what is 8 stones lol and 9lbs when you eat breakfast that was cute

Can someone explain why you wouldn't get the flu jab or would? Not been offered it but not really sure of pros and cons? X

I think its personal choice huni :hugs:

Iv always had the flu jab cos im asthmatic, iv had it every yr and every yr got ill just after :shrug: so the last two yrs I chose not to have it and what a surprise never got ill??

They never gave it to pregnant people, they never vaccinated for anything then i think it kicked in when this swine flu thing came about. Suddenly they were vaccinating pregnant women.

Iv had my invite for my flu jab again this year, iv rang and told them i dont want, figure i will take my chances :shrug: I just personally dont think enough research has been done in to any potential long term affects, but like i say personal choice huni

I weighed myself this morning... Ive put on exactly a stone (14lbs) Im so sad!!

I don't want to know how much I have put on :nope:

Off for some baby retail therapy this morning :happydance:

oh my gosh what is 8 stones lol and 9lbs when you eat breakfast that was cute

8 stones is 112lbs :D still had a long way to go though until I fell pregnant.....but I know with lots of willpower and deternination, it will come off again but for good this time lol

I am not getting weighed again until after I give birth, its totally pointless stressing over weight during pregnancy

oh congrats on the weight loss it is obvious that if you have that determination then you can do it again

I got a book on maternity rights from midwife and was looking through it, and freaked myself out reading the smp and stuff cause it said 6 weeks 90% pay and then just smp for the rest... then I checked on NUT website and it's more for teachers, which is what I thought I read a while back. I got really scared cause OH doesn't earn very much and if i was getting just £128 a week we wouldn't be able to survive. So deep breath... and i'm calm again now! Still wish we could afford for me to take more time off though, hate the thought of putting a 6 month old into full time childcare :( I always intended to be a full time mum. But as i'm the breadwinner it just isn't possible. I don't even know whether we can afford for me to go back 3 days a week. I'm hoping we can... but then I don't know if the school will want me part time!

Also was looking into tax credits and working tax credits and looking at the website we seem to be entitled to like £4000 a year! Which shocked me, cause I didn't think we'd be entitled to anything!! :)

I hate that I can't organise it all now... i'd like to apply for everything so it's all ready in place when the bubba arrives. I'm too organised and it winds me up that I have to wait till he comes along and then start filling in forms!! lol. Sad!

have you considered having your oh to stay home with little man

Full of flu today, feel dreadful :( shivering but hot, aching, sore throat .... ok will stop moaning now :lol: OH has been great though :)

These headaches are soo gonna be the death of me :( can't wait till baby is born then I can take proper painkillers, none of this paracetamol crap.

Sorry ladies having a bad day :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"