January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

:hugs: lintu! nothing worse than a headache. ..... I could sooooo do with a lemsip!! :nope:

I've got a horrid sore throat starting. So can I not do lemsip? What about strepsils?

You cant have lemsip when pregnant.....not sure about strepsils. I feel rotton :( my yearly cold I think!

Awww, sorry to hear you guys are feeling rough - hope you feel better soon :hugs: sniffing vicks in a bowl of hot water sorts my sinus headaches out... paracetamol doesn't touch them!

Well, I had a bleed yesterday evening. I'd had a TINY bit of spotting a week ago & the doc put it down to the uti. Ended up going to maternity outpatients in the hospital.. waited for 3 hours before we were seen! Saw a consultant, she did a scan & an internal & I'm very happy to report all was well :thumbup: She said the bleeding was coming from an erosion on my cervix which sounds scary BUT she explained it was very common in pregnancy & due to a change in the cells in the cervix caused by hormonal changes. PHEW! She said my cervix was still long & showed no signs of pre-term labour :thumbup: I'm still bleeding a little but not freaked out by it any more. So if any of you ladies have or have had bleeding I hope you take comfort in reading this! :hugs:

:hugs: Tilly really scary but erosion is very common, specially if you were on BCP before

I don't think u can't even have strepsils during pregnancy darlin, I think it's literally paracetamol and nothing else :hugs:

Iv always had headaches and the only thing that touches em are hardcore tabs it's proper crappy, I really wanted to enjoy pregnancy but right now can't wait for jan :(

Hope everyone's feeling better soon xxxxx

Here is my 25 week photo. I have gained 17lbs so far. More than I was at 25 weeks with my singleton pregnant..but then again it's 2 babies.

Attachments

• 308190_10150383539444783_501234782_10113237_665374723_n.jpg
    308190_10150383539444783_501234782_10113237_665374723_n.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 5
Ive had enough, My stupid neighbours boyf woke me, OH and annie up at 4am kicking her back door in, we actually thought we were being broken into.
Then in took an hour and ten mins to get annie back to sleep and before we knew it she was up for the day. I havent slept properly for 4 days now... I cant take much more!!!

That's really pooh Hun :hugs: iv had a bad couple of nights last few and know how crappy I feel xxx

Lintu - hope your headache has eased off a little :hugs:

TillyMoo - that sounds very scary for you but glad everything is ok, I have heard too that cervical erosion is common in pregnancy :hugs: glad your mind is eased xx

Daisy - Gorgeous bump! all bump too, no wobbly bits elsewhere, unlike me :lol: and great weight gain too, your growing 2 healthy babies in there! xx

LM - they sound like idiots! I would so be going over to have a word today (or sending OH :haha:) probably drunken idiots :grr:

Ahhh Sunday morning :) woke up still feeling poorly, sneezing my head off but very excited :D ordered lots of clothes for him from next, very cute!!

Food shopping and take the kids to soft play & lunch out today :D

Hope everyone is well xx

Hi girls, been AWOL again, busy with work, it's been crazy! Time to catch up :)

Jaz - thanks for that about peacelovebaby's girls!

Kristel - when you start to get the big kicks you'll know :) They are worth waiting for :)

Radiance - lovely 21 week bump :)

LM - Mothercare are so pants and over-priced for what they sell! I went into the one in the nearest city and it was pants for baby boy clothes! I don't want to pay £25 for an outfit that I only "like" and not love!

Paula - do you think you'll leave work as soon as you can then?

5 - I don't know about a new thread for 3rd tri, I suppose I should do, I haven't thought that far ahead yet! But it won't be long until we start to hit 3rd tri - Eek!

3girlies - awwwwww! Another boy for the thread and your first one :) Lovely!

Wow, 15th Dec for peacelovebaby! That's not too far away!

3 RAR - lovely bumpy :)

mmcheek - I hope your hubby liked his surprise earlier this week :)

Daisy - :hugs: I hope you get that appointment through soon, some of the machines they have here are rubbish and give inaccurate results and they look on another machine and find that there was nothing to worry about - i hope it's the same with your wee man!

Kezz - lovely bump! I love the colours of your living room :)

Paula - I got some nappies last week for Jago and then some for Tegs at the same time, they look so tiny!!!

Lintu - I'll be having the flu jab, so not risking anything now as I have an inkling I'm going to get everything going this winter :(

mmcheek - :hugs: That's horrible :( the police always make things worse, have the kids made friends at school and you could get to know their parents then you'd have someone to ring?

Paula - that's an amazing weight loss last year! I've been the same weight since I had Tegs, it's only fluctuated by about half a stone and my weight this time hasn't changed much since my booking in, I weighed myself at my mums the other week and I was 17 stone 2 (or 109 kg), did it again 2 weeks later and still the same! Jago is obviously growing but because we've moved and I now have to walk that little bit further I think that's helped keep the weight down!

Lintu and Paula - :hugs: I hope you're both feeling better today!

Tilly - :hugs: Glad it's normal and nothing to worry about!

Daisy - I LOVE your bump piccies :) It's looking so nice now! I want a twin bump! My bump seems to have shrunk a bit now :(

LM - :hugs: I'd be scared to death if I heard that! Send your OH round to have a word and say next time the police will be called, usually gets them to behave!

Paula - Have you seen the cute vests in Next that look like a shirt? Seen them in the next catalogue and REALLY want one for Jago :)

I'm feeling shattered, had a stupidly busy day at work today and back in at 4 until half 9, then nothing for 2 weeks :happydance: Got 2 weeks hols for Luke's birthday, my birthday and Tegan's 2nd birthday (scary stuff!) Ordered all her pressies and they've now arrived, but haven't got a clue what to get Luke! Any ideas for a 26 year old bloke anyone? He doesn't want anything (apart from jokingly saying he wants a Pee Pee Max :dohh: rather tempted to get him that and see what he says! :rofl: )

Got the FIL here until Tegan's birthday, she loves her grandad!

Getting loads of kicks now from Jago, which is lovely but my back has started to hurt again, but I think it's because I've worked so much this week and haven't properly chilled out!

Hope everyone is good and enjoying their weekend xx

I wish my headache was better :( worse than ever today

Thanks Lintu :flower: That headache sounds nasty - been going on for a while now hasn't it? Hope you feel better soon hun

Paula - you're a brave lady... soft play area on Sunday - it's gona be NOISY!!!! Hope you find a quiet spot & get to enjoy a nice cuppa in peace x

LM - your neighbours gotta go. That is ridiculous. Hope they're too worn out to make any noise tonight & you get a lovely evening / night of rest x

Princesskell - gargling with salt water might help - yucky but might be worth a try. Milk, Honey & TLC too x

Rees - thanks for all the updates. I find it so difficult catching up properly but you always seem to remember everyone. You're a star :flower: As for blokes pressies, don't know what he's into but I'm getting mine that new star wars blu-ray set for christmas. It's £60 though, eek.. hopefully will get cheaper before Christmas. Pee pee Max...:haha:

Thanks girls, we moved here about 17 months ago (to get away from noisy neighbours would you believe!) and theyve always been noisy but now its all the time and its just getting too much. Apparantly they used to be alot worse though and the other neighbours got a petition up and they are meat to be on their final warning so we've decided to keep a noise diary and when its all too much I will take it to the council.

I would go and speak to them myself but I doubt they would listen, probably more the type to put your windows through for complaining. They have a baby just younger than Annie and god knows how he gets ay sleep I feel so sorry for him!

Lintu I really feel for you, have you been to see your doc? I hope you feel better soon, remember to keep well hydrated :hugs:

Thanx ladies, unfortunatly headaches are my weak spot, if im ill or have a cold i always get a headache, i used to have really bad migraines when i was younger thenkfully not had one for around 13 yrs :hugs:

They do tend to be around how much i drink, went shopping yersterday in chester so didnt drink alot cos of the sideaffect of the constent peeing, but by lunch i knew i was paying for that :( been trying to make up for it since but this one just doesnt wanna leave.

Tilly I wanted to get that for my DH too, but i can only find it in blu ray! we dont have a blu ray player, gonna get pricey if i have to buy that too!!

lol i think it is always funny when we r gone a fe days and do a long catch up. thank you rees for you concern we have met one couple and thats actually who come and got me. i dont understand how i can be so proud of my husband and honor what he does on one hand but be resentful at times about it. i use to be in the army but i never made it to the rank he is so i still get made when lower ranks can be there for their families and he cant

No play area felt so Il around asda that I had to go on the car. Home with pjs on :(

Poor wee you Paula - can your OH take the kids out to give you a chance to put your feet up? You've gotta listen to your body & he's gotta listen to it too! :hugs:

Viscous circle isn't Lintu.. I'm the same re peeing / drinking water - suppose we'll just try to drink as much as we can when we're at home! So you've got a star wars geek too! Can't believe the price of these things.. so crazy

MMCheek1- must be hard for you :hugs:

LM - hope they get chucked out soon :hugs:

Right, off to get hair straightened & then to the grandparents. Hope everyine has a nice lazy Sunday afternoon xx

paula- i want you to get some rest truely you need to take it easy
tilly moo i appreciate your concern
well i have began walking again i have an appointment next week about my low lying placenta but its finally gotten cool enough for me to enjoy some exercise

Ugh, Im gonna have to go to drs tomorrow, think Ive got thrush or a water infection again (tmi sorry!) Im just really uncomfortable down there! This would be the 2nd time this pregnancy.

Yep Tilly he loves em, anything like that really when I'm not a footie widow I'm a world of Warcraft widow :shrug: can't win!

Well we took the dog for a walk and my head seemed to clear but now I'm back and it's just as bad! Might ring the dr tomorrow, don't know if prolonged headaches are a sign of anything just wish it would do one :(

On a plus note at least I'm being waited on hand and foot, not that I can do much without feeling like I have my heartbeat in my head :( worst hangover ever!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->