January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

:hi: ladies, headaches have gone :wohoo: hope i havent spoken too soon thou. Luckily Chris isnt that bad on WOW and it gives me time to catch up on my TV that he just moans about having to watch, :rofl: I have told him he is not going on it until nights when baby is in bed and he isnt going on it at weekends during the days at all, hopefully he will be fairly good with it :hugs:

I am I being dumb here but what is V Day ?? is it when bean is classed as a baby and is technically viable, god I hate that word!!

Iv had a fab day in work, I laughed that much i very nearly pee'd, gonna have to work on that pelvic floor muscle, whoops. Had some good kicks also, Baby loves tangfastic haribo

Yes it does. Sorry if It offended you but others have said it and got congratulations :dohh: ahhh never mind.

Wanted to wish you all the best of luck with your January snowangels :flower: I wont be around much now.

:hugs: 5 a side, my OH has been made redundant in the last week so I know how stressful it feels. I hope you both find a resolution soon!

Little One is kicking quite a bit now, I feel a bit silly for worrying, but at the same time am a bit relieved!

they like to keep us guessing dont they LM :hugs: glad your mind is eased

They sure do Lintu, I dont think Im going to be 100% happy and calm until Im holding this baby in my arms!

mmcheek - mahoosive :hugs: I know what you mean about something needing to give :( Hopefully when your little one arrives he'll buck his ideas up and realise that your other kids are also worthy of his time as are you!

Kat - why would you be stuck on the bed? BAD consultant! Although admittedly once I was in hospital I didn't want to leave the bed, but I spent most of the time hanging over the back of it clutching the gas and air! Was comfy and gravity helped, I so want that as my birth position this time!

LM - yay for big kicks! :) maybe baby was having a growth spurt and was shattered?

Paula - oooooh, big baby or big bump! All sounds good though :)

5 - :hugs: :(

Lintu - he'll behave for a while but every now and then you'll need to remind him that the baby and you come first! I keep having to do it with Luke, was so tempted to say I was working one day and then come in through the door and see if he was on one of his silly games! He's not been too bad since we've had words about it and our internet has returned, I'm now upstairs checking out the wifi and :happydance: it works and now I can escape away from his bad mood and escape his dad who is doing my nut in today.

So today I've stormed out of his mum's house when Luke was a prick and then told his mother that we didn't want to go out to the stupid cinema so no, we didn't need her to babysit (I used stronger words though and that was after every small way of trying to tell her that I didn't want to do it didn't work!) She wants us to go out to a restaurant with his side of the family, when his mum and dad are in the same room they bicker and that's all it's going to be, his brother wasn't happy that it was going to be on Saturday (Luke's birthday) because he was working and wouldn't be able to go (boohoo) and then I dropped out and they suddenly change the day so he can go, and now Luke's cancelled it because he's mum's being a bitch and it all feels like my fault!

It's my birthday too this weekend and I really don't want to spend time with them! His mother treats our new house like a drop in centre and constantly comes up every time she falls out with his brother, we live further away now but we see her more than when we lived around the corner which I find really bizarre!

All I want is peace and quiet but I think in my house it's too much to ask for :(

Rant over! :haha:

How's everyone's day been? Mine's been good apart from family politics :) Tegan's been loving having mummy home and she's been such a good girl :) xx

So I kept having a feeling to go and get the baby checked out,
on Tuesday I went early and found out I have been slowly leaking amniotic fluid,
my baby boys looks perfect and so they put me on bed rest and tomorrow
I get another ultrasound to check on everything :|
So many things running through my mind!

On the plus side he has been kicking ALL the time!
each day they are getting stronger :D

raiance is your week marker right. i cant believe that they wouldn't keep you in and monitor it although i have been reading alot about that viable stage and the rules that the hospitals have on that. i hope little man says for quite a long time. i had the same problem with my first not quite that early but he was born 6 weeks early and i spen 6 weeks in the hospital prior to his birth. are you on bed rest.
rees- mother in laws grrr i totally feel for you right now but dont let her rule over you

Radiance - :hugs: I hope it stops soon and not much more leaks out!

mmcheek - I wouldn't mind so much about MIL but with the FIL also staying here I'm ready to tear my hair out, luckily he's now gone all day and all night fishing and we won't see him (hopefully) until tomorrow at some point, just getting rather annoyed now with the pair of them, they're like children!

Just had a random bout of morning sickness and have no idea where it's come from, it always seems to be on a Thursday too! Strange baby :(

Think today is going to be a lazy day with just a trip into town later, going to enjoy the peace and quiet! Hope everyone has a good day :hugs:

mmcheek1- I know, I've been making sure I'm drinking tons of water every second and making sure he kicks! That's how they do it in this city :| With my daughter at 29 weeks I had a gush of amniotic fluid and they told me the same thing even though I was having contractions and lost half my plug, because my amniotic fluid was still in the "normal" range
My mom ended up driving me 2 hours - the doctors and nurses there could not believe they didn't send me in right away!

What I'm worried about with this one is that it's slowly leaking and not stopping - but just like the with my first one they sent me home because it was in the range

Rees- Yes, I have an ultra sound again today so I've been praying! He still needs to wait at least 8 weeks

oka but just dont let not wanting to be away from your daughter make you second guess if you need to go 2 hrs away you do it

Radiance sure everything is going to be fine huni :hugs:

Rees, I feel your pain with MIL, :grr: I dont get on with mine at all

iv had a bad day today, been super hungry all week nothing has gotten close, but then ov weighed myself today and iv put on 3 stone!!! im gutted :cry:

i was wondering that too daisy, i thought i had missed something or was being blonde.....

yeah me too i went back and read through i am missing it to is something wrong paula

Paula - I was wondering the same thing! hmm. going to third trimester maybe?

mm- yes I did :) He looks amazing and the amniotic fluid looks fine so we're just going to keep an eye on it

oh well i thought that we were all staying together to he end she is only a few days ahead of me

Are we not all staying on this thread??? It's nice to see everyone through xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->