♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Just found out I failed my 1 hour glucose test so now I have to do the 3 hour one. Not happy but oh well, my doctor said based off of my numbers she thinks I’ll pass the 3 hour no problem. Fingers crossed that’s the case.
... Fingers crossed

Just found out I failed my 1 hour glucose test so now I have to do the 3 hour one. Not happy but oh well, my doctor said based off of my numbers she thinks I’ll pass the 3 hour no problem. Fingers crossed that’s the case.
Oh wow that really sucks hun! I had GD with my second and my first was born too early to be tested for it. Diabetes actually runs in my family so I think its genetic for me. Hopefully you pass the 3-hour test!

Hate to brag, but being a type 1 diabetic... I get to skip the glucose testing lmaoooooo

I know, it’s definitely not a trade off. Diabetes, no matter what kind, sucks.

So my arm bones shifted. Not good or bad but meh. I have to start going to physical therapy soon.

Ugggh once again not receiving alerts for this thread! Wtf?!

Ers that is one nasty injury! Weren't you trying to get things to shift somewhat ? Hence sleeping upright...?

On the topic of nursery chairs....both times i opted for a rocker/recliner instead of the nursing chairs. NO REGRETS! They are big and cushy and oh so comfy! And they can be added to the main living space furniture when you're done nursing. We moved one into the basement living area and one into our room :p

Nova hope things are continuing to go well.

Molly bummer about the test! I just took mine today. I despise that drink! Oddly enough there were evidently 3 women in there before i showed up all taking the 3hr test :shock: my nurse made it seem like that was unusual. I'm now wondering if my local hospital is going to have a baby boom in January :-k

I'm also not recieving notifications but it's definitely on my watched threads because it has the binoculars symbol:-k

Sorry you failed, hopefully you pass the 3hr test w8ing! I'm seeing my midwife today and we are meant to be booking it.

I have a chair in my bedroom that I can use for nursing, it's not a nursing chair but it is a chair I'll nurse in lol!
I've co slept before but I don't want too this time because my 3 year old occasionally and 1 year old frequently get into my bed during the night and I feel it'd be unsafe so I'm sure the chair will help this time!

Hmm guess this site still has some glitches to work out.

Is everyone done with ultrasounds? I have a risk assessment next month to determine how damaged my uterus is and to give me a risk assessment for a vba2c. I'm fairly certain it'll be a electric csection for me though :/ going back about feeling cheated on pregnancy/birth, I've definitely felt this way about birth. I kind of felt forced into an emergency c section both times. I guess i need to come to terms with not being able to do it naturally but it's hard.

Yeah! I get notifications for other threads though.

I have an ultrasound at 32 weeks and 36 weeks in December and January. I feel I've hit a standstill, and it feels like everyday is dragging, but then I remind myself it's only just over 2 weeks til the third trimester.

I'm sorry you feel cheated Gigglebox, I hope you get a vba2c. Let us know how your risk assessment goes, sorry I don't really know much about vbacs or csections to offer any advice or personal experience.

Hello everyone! Missed you all! We have been closing the year at work and I couldn't get over here to post.

Giggle- Yes, I feel cheated as well but I feel the safest for me and my baby is to do an elective section this time.
My glucose test is on the 30th. I failed it the first time with Gabby so hopefully that won't happen again. I'm definitely going to fast and not eat anything with lots of sugar starting a couple of days before the test.

TMI but I'm having an "itchy" issue...any one else? Is this normal...it doesn't seem like a yeast infection bc there isn't enough of it but there is a little on my panties and it is rubbing throughout the day and feels so dry and itchy and swollen. :(

Hello everyone! Missed you all! We have been closing the year at work and I couldn't get over here to post.

Giggle- Yes, I feel cheated as well but I feel the safest for me and my baby is to do an elective section this time.
My glucose test is on the 30th. I failed it the first time with Gabby so hopefully that won't happen again. I'm definitely going to fast and not eat anything with lots of sugar starting a couple of days before the test.

TMI but I'm having an "itchy" issue...any one else? Is this normal...it doesn't seem like a yeast infection bc there isn't enough of it but there is a little on my panties and it is rubbing throughout the day and feels so dry and itchy and swollen. :(
Yea I get itching but not all the time... Its not infection. Maybe from hormones increased blood flow and swelling I'm assuming??

I have been getting mild period cramps/back cramps about once or twice a day.. Is that BH?
Cause I've had the stomach tightening as well on different occasions but not the last week or so. There's no spotting or bleeding or leakage.

The itchy issue... make sure you stay dry. I’ve realized on hot sweaty days.... or just any sweaty days (lol) I’m itchy where I’m sweaty. I’ve been airing it out by the fan before bed and it feels so good and it’s not itchy. I’ve also noticed I’m itchy under these big sweaty pregnancy boobs too.... oh and in my cast when it’s on.

Well, the itch is getting unbearable. The only time I don't have it is when I put fresh panties on and I am doing that multiple times a day right now. :( I think I'm going to make an appointment. I just didn't want to use my Free Friday for that.

Molly-I was kind of thinking that too. Increased blood flow. Because it is red and swollen. I don't remember this with Gabby until the very end of the pregnancy though.

The itchy issue... make sure you stay dry. I’ve realized on hot sweaty days.... or just any sweaty days (lol) I’m itchy where I’m sweaty. I’ve been airing it out by the fan before bed and it feels so good and it’s not itchy. I’ve also noticed I’m itchy under these big sweaty pregnancy boobs too.... oh and in my cast when it’s on.

Yes! LOL! My boobs definitely get chaffed as well. It is getting cooler here though so maybe not many more days of sweaty big pregnant boobs.

Mwel might be an infection, i hear pregnant women are prone to them. Worth getting checked out, or just grab an OTC remedy.

Yeah I'm thinking elective csection will be my ideal option. Got my glucose test back and it is good, however I noticed my platelets on the CBC are low as well as htc, which means it looks like I'm borderline anemic again which I was after giving birth last time. That said, evidently these all vary when pregnant so I may be in the normal range for pregnancy but not un-pregnant, lol. It's only just out of the normal range and dr hasn't called me so I'll just ask about it at my next appointment. In the meantime I guess I'll try to get more iron into my diet...

My boobs are small for my frame. Guess I should be thankful, itchy boobs on top of everything else sounds pretty miserable! Maybe try some baby powder under them?

I've been getting really itchy down there too and I know it's not a yeast infection. I've had a yeast infection a couple times this pregnancy as well as my last two pregnancies so I know what they're like. I think it's just the skin getting really dry down there on top of not being able to be aired out as well when you're wearing underwear. I know this probably isn't the best thing to do but what I like to do is use some hand sanitizer on the itchy spots. It burns a little bit at first but it completely gets rid of the itch. It bothers me the most right at the end of where my vagina skin meets right before my butt hole. If that makes any sense at all lol.

My boobs went from a B almost a C cup to a D cup maybe even bigger. They have been getting a little itchy as well, especially if I'm wearing a bra. I've decided to start going braless at home lol.

Last edited:
I have taken baking soda baths and stopped wearing pantyliners and it is bearable but some nights I want to scratch my vagina off. lol! So I think as much as I've been trying to avoid it, it is time for the doctor. I don't think it can wait until my appt on the 30th.

Kiwi-I'm glad I'm not the only one but mine is up at the very top of my opening. Feels dry and cracked and sometimes it hurts and sometimes it itches but I just don't have a lot of discharge. If anything it is clear and reminds of the discharge from the beginning of the pregnancy.

Do ya'll realize we are super close to our 3rd tri??! That's insane to me.

Mwel: when I told the doctor about my itching they told me to use Vagisil LOL. I hope they can give you more relief than that, I really hate using that stuff. I know this sounds weird but I've actually had my boyfriend use some of his cum on the area and it really helped. He was more than happy to get himself off because I was just not in the mood :haha:. Thank goodness I haven't had the itching for about a week now, it was really bothering me all the time before that.

I'm 28 weeks as of Sunday! I can't believe I'll be giving birth in 2-3 months!! We are all so close to meeting our little babies!!

Omg! Wow! I never thought of that. I was afraid to have sex again bc I feel like that is when this crap started. I got chaffed and then BAM. Vagasil burns for me. I do have some and I have wipes too and they burn as well. :(

What about witch hazel/tucks wipes? Are those supposed to help?

Wow I am amazed the man juice actually helped the situation! How on earth did you think to try that?

LOL! Wonder if breast milk helps...just because it cures EVERYTHING.

I called today and they want me to try Monistat and then call them back if it doesn't work. Apparently I can't insert it all the way though, just half way....we will see. She said it may be the beginning of something.

66 days until my c-section date! I’ve started expressing colostrum today to build a freezer stash. Being a type 1 diabetic, chances are high that little dude will have low blood sugar at birth so using expressed colostrum to raise his sugars is the goal. I bought syringes with caps to collect it in and I’m using a pencil box to store the syringes in the freezer. I’m double marking the syringes today, tomorrow, and Wednesday because I’m still using an opiate pain killer at night. It’s only 5mg twice a night but idk how it half lifes in breast milk/colostrum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->