♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Try some man juice Mwel!!

Btw I found out reading a post online somewhere when I had a yeast infection 4 months ago (From antibiotics). The post said it replaces the good bacteria and relieves itching. It worked then, so I tried it out with regular dry itch, it works!!

As for colostrum, I actually had my Makena shot today and asked one of my doctors about it. It can be done using a pump, some people even start in early pregnancy. He also told me that there is no risk to premature birth (I was wondering that because of my history).

66 days ER! That doesn't even sound long at all, I can't believe how close some of you are getting. I saw your ticket said 70% kiwi and it just sounds crazy that there is only 30% left!

I know I will end up with a February baby unless induced for a medical reason, my body just never knows when it is time!

Right? It will be fun seeing all the babies though when we all pop 'em out about the same time :haha: hopefully I'll get my csection date soon so I can plan for exactly when that will be for me...

Right? It will be fun seeing all the babies though when we all pop 'em out about the same time :haha: hopefully I'll get my csection date soon so I can plan for exactly when that will be for me...

Do you know roughly how many weeks you'll be when you get the C Section?

Just 39-ish. Not super early but I know they don't want me in labor so if it starts I have to go in right away. I will have an ultrasound next month to see how things are looking internally, if it's not good and they get really concerned about rupture I imagine I'll deliver a little earlier than that.

Actually you reminded me I need to call them...I should be able to get a tentative date soon.

Hi everyone sorry it’s been a while! Life’s busy ahaha.

Can’t beleive how close we are to 3rd tri!

Anyone else got awful baby brain at the moment? I’ve got a habit of not putting the hand brake on the car! Oh and I crashed into a tree the other day in a car park.

I’m booked in to see my consultant on the 20th of Dec this is the appointment they will schedule my c section. I asked at my last consultant appointment about the fact it’s not done til 39 weeks as my second sons labour was a grand total of 18 minutes from start to finish and I’m a little worried about going into labour and not getting to the hospital on time. But they don’t wanna do it any earlier because there’s a big jump in risks from 38 - 39 weeks regarding the baby expelling fluid from lungs after birth. So I’ve just got to pray I don’t go into labour before my c section

Wrigs what is the reason for the csection? I've forgotten if you said. And :shock: 18 minutes?! How??? My last one was 36 hours and ended in an emergency c section so I am super jealous!

The colostrum? My boobs hurt so I squeezed them and it comes oozing out... so much relief afterwards. I’m getting 4.7ml already and a newborn belly can hold 5-7ml. I had the opposite issue with my first child... I couldn’t pump or express anything worth while. I have a feeling that this big guy is coming even sooner than 37 weeks... so I stopped the opioid pain relief for my fracture last night. I really don’t want to have the baby go through withdrawals. I’m in pain but I’ll live.

So the arm- good news is that I got away pretty damn lucky compared to others who have the same injury. I have full use of my hand/wrist and almost a full range of motion when I take the cast off. I just can’t put weight on it or lift weights yet. The cast prevents me from using my arm fully so I need to remove it more often to work it out. Now I just need to learn how to dress myself again.

My feet swelled up tonight... and I have a headache and a backache. My initial bp was 149/99 but then it went down to 99/70. I also have gallbladder area pain. I’ll call the doc tomorrow.

Wrigs what is the reason for the csection? I've forgotten if you said. And :shock: 18 minutes?! How??? My last one was 36 hours and ended in an emergency c section so I am super jealous!

I had bad third degree tears with both my boys which I’ve already got a lot of scar tissue from. So risking another tear could cause me long term problems

And yup! I was admitted to the hospital that day anyway as I’m high risk and the midwife had just checked me and I wasn’t even in early labour. 10 mins later I was sat on a birthing ball and POP waters went and 18 minutes later he was here lol

Ers do you think your weird symptoms may be related to stopping the meds? None of that sounds good though...hope you're ok!

Wrig yikes sounds like a breezy birth but a brutal recovery. Let me know how the planned section goes! I've had two and they were both terrible, but BOTH energencies...I hear planned is much easier (I hope so!). Will find out in January!

I am feeling so big. I feel like my weight gain is out of control this time :blush: already up 28 lbs now! To keep with my goal I can only gain 6 more lbs :rofl: likely! Ha! Gonna step up my exercise i think. Part of that though was my energy has been crazy low. Had a CBC along with my GD test and my platelets & hct (iron) were both low. Evidently they get lower in pregnancy but I've been taking an iron supplement for just two days and can't believe the difference!

I’m in the OB triage for monitoring. Bp at home while in bed was 161/75. Here it’s around 145/75. They took labs and if they come back even remotely odd, I’m getting admitted.

Oh no hun, do they suspect preclempsia? Biggest hugs to you :hugs:

Hey everyone, I am due January 13th, but I'll be having a scheduled C-section on the 7th, if I make it that far. My first child was a month early, plus I have developed a few complications, so I have strong suspicions that this will be a Christmas/New Year's baby.

I failed my 3 hour GD test today, and I'm really upset and confused. I have been unable to eat much beyond salad and small portions of rice, and I've gained 4 lbs this whole pregnancy. Even my good friend said I look smaller than I was with my daughter - I'm still fitting into my regular clothes! So I'm really lost as to how seeing a dietician is going to help, especially with the huge list of food aversions I currently have. I also have a history of fainting at thensigthof needles. So that's good.

On top of this, I have a low-lying placenta. So I have another ultrasound in about a week to make sure my cervix isn't opening early. Ugh, I just feel like everything is going wrong and I'm having a big pity party right now.

Anyway thanks for letting me whine a bit.

Hey everyone, I am due January 13th, but I'll be having a scheduled C-section on the 7th, if I make it that far. My first child was a month early, plus I have developed a few complications, so I have strong suspicions that this will be a Christmas/New Year's baby.

I failed my 3 hour GD test today, and I'm really upset and confused. I have been unable to eat much beyond salad and small portions of rice, and I've gained 4 lbs this whole pregnancy. Even my good friend said I look smaller than I was with my daughter - I'm still fitting into my regular clothes! So I'm really lost as to how seeing a dietician is going to help, especially with the huge list of food aversions I currently have. I also have a history of fainting at thensigthof needles. So that's good.

On top of this, I have a low-lying placenta. So I have another ultrasound in about a week to make sure my cervix isn't opening early. Ugh, I just feel like everything is going wrong and I'm having a big pity party right now.

Hugs mama! I'm so sorry! I go for my GD test on the 30th and I'm terrified I will hear the same thing. I haven't gained hardly a thing with this one too. I would keep doing what makes you feel healthy honestly....it's what I will do, if they tell me the same thing.

Praying for you that your cervix isn't opening early! Please keep us updated!

I’m in the OB triage for monitoring. Bp at home while in bed was 161/75. Here it’s around 145/75. They took labs and if they come back even remotely odd, I’m getting admitted.
:hugs: I really hope everything is ok hun. If you're admitted what happens next hun?

Welcome to the group! Are you team :pink: or team :blue:?

Mad, so sorry for being beat when you're down! maybe the dietitian can offer some insight as to healthy foods you can eat with GD that will give you a healthy weight gain. Sorry about the placenta issue :( I didn't realize it could open your cervix. I thought it was just a concern if you go into labor. Hope all looks good at your appointment!

Ers what is the next step? Can you have preeclampsia and have negative bloodwork?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->