January Testers Starting the New Year With Lucky BFP's!!

Querida87

TTC my #3 his #1
Reaction score
Happy New Year!! For those of us who haven't gotten our BFP's yet, let's snap up all the leftover luck and :dust: from 2014 and bring it over to 2015!! Tell me your test date and I'll add you to the list.

Also check in on EmlieBrianne's thread https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2266793-anyone-hoping-new-years-bfp.html

Wantingagirl: TBA

Amariee: 1-1

littlejune: 1-2 :bfp:

KristyLeighx: 1-2

colta: 1-3

stiletto_mom: 1-3

LockandKey: 1-4 :bfp:

dani_tinks: 1-4

darkriver: 1-5

dogmom531: 1-5

tallybee: 1-5

808malia: 1-8 :bfn:

startd: 1-10

Sweetmama26: 1-10 (aka Krystal) :bfn:

cameragirly: 1-10

babydreams85: 1-12

Britta C: 1-12

iiTTCii: 1-13

Querida87: 1-14 (aka Brianna)

dojenstein: 1-14

enmaree: 1-15

sugargully: 1-18

Miskasmommy: 1-19

Rhi-Rhi: 1-20

Dreamer2013: 1-21

Mrs_Bump: 1-22

nmpjcp015: 1-24

Mrs_Right: 1-24

DaTucker: 1-27

Alidravana: 1-28 (aka Jenny)

BlueWater: 1-31

Bluefish1980: :angel:

My DH and I will be starting our first cycle of TTC in January and should be testing around the 28th. I'm planning on waiting until after AF is supposed to be due before testing because I think I would be anxious testing before that and getting a BFN.

So add me to the list for the 28th :)

Jenny

Welcome Jenny! I have you added! This is gonna be fun!!

this is our first cycle of NTNP for #3, I will be testing on the 4th if AF has not visited yet

Welcome Jenny! I have you added! This is gonna be fun!!

Hopefully we can all start the new year with BFPs! And Brianna, if the 87 is in reference to your birth year, we're also the same age :)

This is our 17th cycle ttc #2. AF is due around 1-6. Praying we get our new year BFP! Lots of baby dust to all :dust:

31st for me (TTC #1) due :af: right at the end of the month. Would be fantastic if I catch :spermy:

Ok, I added everyone, and a link to EmilieBrianne's January page.

Jenny - it is, I'm a September baby.

Lots of :dust: to us all!!

AFM cd2 here and only seeing medium flow black blood. Rolling with it though, and hopeful that I get my :bfp: on or before 1-15 as I already have an ob apt that day.

Hey All, would love to join you! We are ttc for #1 after having two losses a few years ago. We have been ntnp since the last miscarriage with no luck and have finally gotten some support with a new Dr... so this is our first cycle TTC in a while.
Af is due for the 3rd-4th... So fingers crossed! :thumbup:

I am due 5th my cycle last five days. Baby dust everyone.

Hi ladies! I didn't see this thread yesterday! This is our first official month TTC #2 so just a guess that I will be testing around January 12th (may need to change it after I O ;) ).

I had awesome luck using soy isoflavones to conceive my son (I had 3 MCs before getting pregnant with him and my cycles were crazy after my D&C), so I tried those again this cycle since I have just come off the progesterone only BC pill. I took those on CD 2-6 and am on CD 7 now. Hoping for a nice strong O!!!

FXed that we see lots of :bfp: this month!!!!!! :dust:

I'm not technically out yet for this month.. but seeing as we DTD once :/
in an entire month and it was 6 days before ovulation! I think it is safe to say I will be joining in the testing next month :)

I think I will be testing around the 20th, This is only my third cycle since having my son so I can't be sure I will ovulate when I should though, It already jumped from being day 16 to day 22

OK everyone is added. GL!! AFM cd3 and re-discovering the "joys" of menstrual cramping after six years cramp and period free and a lower pain tolerance to boot. Yay.. Bleh!! Not fun, but worth it. Third day of medium flow, Hoping to be about done on Christmas so I can focus on the boys and not on the cramps.

Hi - can I join in? I've got 2 kids who are 10 and 8 yrs old, been with my oh 9 months but known him 10 years :cloud9: and we just started trying, I only just came off the pill so it'd be amazing luck to conceive so soon but assuming I went straight into normal cycle my test date will be the 5th Jan - just in time to give oh a birthday present (his b-day is the 11th) <3

Welcome! I originally created this thread to keep up with the wonderful friends I have made on here over the last few months, but I am absolutely ecstatic about meeting new friends. You are all welcome to look me up on Facebook if you need instant response to something, even if it's just to vent. You can find me as Brianna Magallon.

Sorry I meant 31st of January for me.
Not December (unfortunately I don't think we've done enough to catch eggy in December) :flow:

Hello I've been on hiatus for a year but back atter, I'll be testing on the 10th of January!

I would love to join in! I will be testing around the 10th-15th of January if not sooner (If I can't control myself, lol!) I really think this is the month!!! This is my 4th cycle ttc and my 32nd Birthday is January 15th, so I am hoping for a Birthday BFP!!! :xmas12: Happy holidays everyone

When using OPKs when do you guys feel the best time to test with them is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->