January Testers Starting the New Year With Lucky BFP's!!

Hi. Can I join. This will be our first month ttc # 2. Last two periods have been oddly short (for me), so I'm not sure exactly when I'll test but put me down for 22nd as it should be around then. Is there any point in temping when I have a really bad cold?

Add me to the list! Going to start testing on the 15th :)

Add me to the list please!

This is our first month ttc No.2. It 12 months of ttc last time, so not holding out for any joy the first month. I will be testing around the 13th.

Can I join please, I'll be testing on the 10th if af doesn't arrive. Been ttc for a while but this is my first on soy and my first using opk too!

Add me to the list please, i'll be testing around the 4th I believe :) (Ov'd 21st).

Hello darlings! Welcome new friends! How was everyone's holiday? I have you all added and am Very excited to follow and support you through this cycle, and hopefully through pregnancy come February!!

Jenny: I'm not removing you; I agree that there is no need to WTT just because of a vaccine. You should do what you think is right, but I'll leave you on JIC hun

Sweetmama26: way to go on those OPK's and Hurrah for the TWW!! I know not symptom spotting is impossible so go ahead and spot away! GL!!

littlejune: you didn't put a number down; how many dpo are you?

Mrs_Bump: I always temp and just mark that it's potentially inaccurate. I'd drive myself crazy if I skipped a day for any reason! lol

AFM cd7 and it looks like the :wotch: if on her way out! The :sex: marathon has already begun and the preseed is here to help. I'm taking all my vitamins and expecting my opk's and hpt's on Monday. Here we go everybody!!

So I start my second round of femara tomorrow, which means I should ovulate on the 3rd or 4th. I may try some opk's this month. Not sure yet...

Just in case people want to peek at my chart I'll link it here, I'm officially 4DPO since I got my solid crosshairs this morning :) I ov'd christmas eve so I'll start testing on the second even though FF says to wait till I'm 18 DPO! Yeah friggen right lol! Ugh I hope we caught it this month I'd love to have a 2015 babe!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/559a41

Officially O'd today! I'm going to keep my testing day as Jan 12th since that will be 1 day late for me but I may cave and test before then.

Sweet and Britta - sending you both all the :dust: I can find! I'm a bit behind you, so I can afford to be generous with it, as I'm sure you'll return the favor when it's my turn! lol

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'd love to join in too, please! I think I'll be testing on the 10th

Querida, I'll send you so much baby dust too, I hope we all have 2015 babes!

At this rate i won't even be testing in January. Five days late atm! this is taking the biscuit. I'm deffo not pregnant as we didn't dtd during any fertile time and just to be safe i took a test yesterday. so I'm five days late for no reason. Grrrr! just want it to hurry up !

Oops! My bad- at that point I was 8dpo. Today I am 11. Still not sleeping soundly and have bigger, sore tatas. Today my tummy has been weird and I'm not sure my symptoms are that of pregnancy.... but will still test if af isn't here by the 3rd.

:wacko::dust:

Hi ladies, hope you're all doing well. I'm currently waiting to o. Got what I consider to be a pos OPK tonight (Clearblue digi said no but test is just as dark as control--I think this stick may be defective. Will use a cheapie in a couple hrs to confirm...but I had a huge temp drop this AM and have been having O pains all day. I think this may be it! FXed we catch eggy because DH is actually home all week due to holidays. He's usually gone Sun AM-Thurs late night so it makes timing difficult!

Startd - I have you added.

Krystal - TY

Rhi-Rhi - have you considered the mustard powder bath?

littlejune - I like your symptoms! FX

Babydream - GL!! :dust:

AFM cd10 and my period is OVER!! O should be along soon, hopefully my opk's get here in time!!

Startd - I have you added.

Krystal - TY

Rhi-Rhi - have you considered the mustard powder bath?

littlejune - I like your symptoms! FX

Babydream - GL!! :dust:

AFM cd10 and my period is OVER!! O should be along soon, hopefully my opk's get here in time!!

mustard powder bath?! never hard of it haha.

af came today anyways! five days late.. had a 38 day cycle. . bloody hell! :dohh:

Hi ladies- I know it sounds very silly but... anyone ever hear of having vivid pregnancy dreams prior to a BFP? Had some really detailed preggo dreams last night. It's PROBABLY just because it's on my mind, but... you never know.:shrug::dust:

Hi ladies - can I join? I am cd4, cycle 4 and trying to concieve my second! I thought I would be much more patient this time round - but not so lol. I'll be testing around the 21st January! Lots of baby dust to everyone! I hope this month is lucky, if I get my BFP I will be due really close to my sons 2nd birthday! Xx

Little June - when I was pregnant with my son, I dreamt I had a BFP a couple of days before! I have never had that before or since so I hope it's a good sign for you!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->