January Testers Starting the New Year With Lucky BFP's!!

They say after anytime after 10 am-8 pm and also best to hold your urine for 4hrs. Also dont use first morning urine.

Had a dream I took a pregnancy test today and the line came up straight away. Makes me want to test now haha. I know it would be negative. Whenever i have had a dream like that its usually a sign.

I usually take my OPKs in the afternoon--around 2-4pm. The same thing happened to me right before I found out I was pregnant with son darkriver!

Unfortunately you will have to take me off the list. Found out today that we will have to delay starting TTC because I have no immunity to rubella. Going in tomorrow for the vaccination booster, and then I need to wait 4 - 6 weeks and have my immunity confirmed before I can get pregnant.

Good luck to you ladies!

Unfortunately you will have to take me off the list. Found out today that we will have to delay starting TTC because I have no immunity to rubella. Going in tomorrow for the vaccination booster, and then I need to wait 4 - 6 weeks and have my immunity confirmed before I can get pregnant.

Good luck to you ladies!

I have no MMR immunity either, I have had the booster 5 times, IMHO I wouldn't wait, there is no guarantee even with the booster that you will be immune even then. But that's just my opinion...

In other news, ladies is this opk positive?

https://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l510/KikiMac30/IMG_20141223_141340_zps14921d32.jpg

Good luck to you ladies!

I have no MMR immunity either, I have had the booster 5 times, IMHO I wouldn't wait, there is no guarantee even with the booster that you will be immune even then. But that's just my opinion...

In other news, ladies is this opk positive?

https://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l510/KikiMac30/IMG_20141223_141340_zps14921d32.jpg

It's positive! Get to BDing!!! :sex:

Looks positive or as close to it as it's going to get.
So, how's everyone making out? We're coming up on ovulation I think. I'm not temping yet or using opk's (will be using them next cycle if we have a next cycle... hoping no), but yesterday I had a lot of cramping and low, low back pain... so I think that I may have ovulated yesterday. But that's fine... We've been bding so much, so I think all our bases are covered.
I don't know why... but I'm feeling super positive this cycle. Might just be all the holiday cheer. :haha:

I will be testing around the 15th, can I join you all? Starting my second round of femara on cd 5, I am on 5-9. Tomorrow will be cd1, I may try some opk's this month, not sure what day I should start them after ending the femara. Last time I ovulated for the first time in 4 months on cd14. So thinking I should start around cd 11? Any opinions?

So, how's everyone making out? We're coming up on ovulation I think. I'm not temping yet or using opk's (will be using them next cycle if we have a next cycle... hoping no), but yesterday I had a lot of cramping and low, low back pain... so I think that I may have ovulated yesterday. But that's fine... We've been bding so much, so I think all our bases are covered.
I don't know why... but I'm feeling super positive this cycle. Might just be all the holiday cheer. :haha:

I noticed you're in New Brunswick, where in NB are you? I'm from there too, it's not often on boards I see people from there!

definitely NOT trying to symptom spot, but it's soooo hard!

So I don't know my January test date yet but just thought I would come say hi.

We are in month 3 of NTNP but we both have hopes of a BFP. AF should be due around the 1-3, will test if she's late.

Had a way way darker opk today so I'm guessing I'll ovulate tomorrow or the 26th hoping this is my month, bd'd this morning then I put a diva cup right up in there

I should be able to test January 12th. This is my first cycle after having an HSG so fingers crossed! I'm hoping I finally see two lines! This holiday cheer is really keeping my spirits up!

I noticed you're in New Brunswick, where in NB are you? I'm from there too, it's not often on boards I see people from there!

Haha, wow! Small world. I'm from Saint John... whereabouts are you?

And Merry Christmas all! :xmas16:

Haha, wow! Small world. I'm from Saint John... whereabouts are you?

And Merry Christmas all! :xmas16:

I'm living in Saint John but originally from Woodstock!

Hey ladies, AF just arrived so into the next month! TTC #1 cycle 3 now. Will test 25 jan, which i think, with the time difference, is more like the 24th for most of you lovely ladies.

DPO with bloating, acne breakouts, sleeplessness and insatiable thirst. Hmmmm....

Baby dust and january BFPs to all!!

:af::bfp::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back