Jasmine has a bad rash :( UPDATE PG2

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
All over her head and face... we have a doctors appointment for it tomorow.

i would take her to emergency drs if its bad , hope shes ok xx

:hugs: Let us know what the doctor says. Hope she feels better soon

lol it would likely be more dangerous to make the drive to emerge for a rash as we have waaaay too much snow and ice at the moment!!! My doctor is way closer.

To be honest I think it is likely an allergy to something as it was a few days coming on... my OH;s neices had baby rosacia, but I dont think it looks like rosacia... I dunno...

what is she eating? Formula or breast milk? If she's having breast milk than it's got to be something you ate that shes allergic to. Hope all is ok :hugs:

She is on formula and has been on this particular one since she was 3 weeks.

lol it would likely be more dangerous to make the drive to emerge for a rash as we have waaaay too much snow and ice at the moment!!! My doctor is way closer.

To be honest I think it is likely an allergy to something as it was a few days coming on... my OH;s neices had baby rosacia, but I dont think it looks like rosacia... I dunno...

i would phone them out to you then, you can never be too carefull. Wev had a bad experience with a rash before that alot of people would of just ignored thinking it was heat rash or something but luckly i didnt ignore it, hope shes ok hun let us know how you get on xx

lol they dont make house calls here... im in Canada ;)

I think some nurses might come out though.

Well the doctor said she has baby acne :cry: Which totally sucks... poor girl, I guess it only lasts a couple months or so though. And he said certain things can irritate it and make it flare up more.

They also weighed her and she is 10lbs 1oz!!

Stan's cousin's daughter had baby acne as well, it cleared up pretty quickly, hope it does so for Jasmine as well :hugs:

huge :hugs: for jasmine, so glad all was ok sweetie, just seen this :hugs: x x x

hugs for you and Jasmine, Rihanna also had baby acne on her cheeks and chin but soon disappeared when she was about 8/9 weeks (almost overnight!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->