Jasmine has chicken pox

• Thread starter Always&4ever
  • Start date
Aww bless her last thing you need, hope it doesn't bother her too much x x

oh dear, hope things get a bit easier on you soon, hang in there!

Seems to be one thing after another lol... she doesn't have a temp but shes roasting

Seems to be one thing after another lol... she doesn't have a temp but shes roasting

maybe have her take a coolish bath, and stock up on some anti itch lotion for if they start itching her, i heard putting baking soda in the bath helps? better check that with someone else though..

I hope she feels better soon! Seems like chicken pox are still really big over here, my boys aren't vaccinated against it and it's not that common here, I wish they would get exposed lol

I don't have any calamine lotion or anything like that? It doesn't tend to be sold in our local shop

if you can get a doctors appt they should give you calamine lotion and piriton. piriton helps them sleep and stops the itch

xxxx

I hope she gets better soon.

Just wanted to say, If you haven't already its probably a good idea to get yourself a bloodtest to make sure your immune to chicken pox yourself. It can affect you silently and its a bit risky to a pregnant women, not trying to scare you but it is important you are treated properly if you aren't immune :hugs:

Thanks hon, I had Chicken pox already, and when I was pg with Jasmine I was around someone who caught it and I was tested. I'm immune :)

Thanks hon, I had Chicken pox already, and when I was pg with Jasmine I was around someone who caught it and I was tested. I'm immune :)

Thats great :D Hope she gets better soon! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"