Jason Manford has quit the one show

Scamp

I'm a mummy
Reaction score
I'm gutted! I know he has done wrong but its a shame he can't just take a break for a while. I love watching the one show and he makes it funny!

Reason why HERE

x

People do a hell of a lot worse.but I guess its his choice to go and he wasn't pushed.I do think he is funny though.x

I must admit i was shocked at his behaviour...but he is one of many celebs to have tripped up recently :(

thats disgusting what hes done to his poor wife and to come clean publicly so close to her due date :shock:

I noticed it said that the sun wrote about one of the girls he was talking to about 2 weeks ago, so maybe he didn't voluntarily come clean!

Bit of a weird thing to do but he does sound very sorry! I don't see what this has to do with his job tho, people will still love him!!

I think he is funny but that doesnt excuse what he did. To do that to his wife just before she gives birth is a joke. She should of kicked him out..

Im glad hes left. Ive lost all respect for him since hearing about this, i used to love him as well.
He is very lucky is wife is still with him.
And "i hope my kids never find out" - :confused: good luck with that, its all over the news!
There are no excuses

I read that all his wife said was you d*ck?! I'd do loads more than that.
I wonder if he is going on panel shows any time soon 'cos he will get the p*ss ripped out of him!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->