Jaxson Is Here!!! (Pics!)

Mommy_To_7

Reaction score
Our little guy is finally here!!!

I went in for my induction on the 21st of December!! It was a VERY easy and Pain-free labor and delivery!! :)

I was already 3 cm and 80% effaced and a -1 station when I went in. They started the pit at about 8:10am and then my OB came in to break my waters right away at about 8:30am or so.

I got the epidural about 40 minutes later despite not having any terribly painful contractions just yet. I go so fast (usually about 5 hours from start to finish) that they recommend getting it before it was too late. It was pretty difficult for me to say "okay, stick a huge needle in my spine, when I wasn't in much pain - But i did" . That was DEFINITELY the worst part of the labor and delivery. I was shaking like leaf during it!! I felt NOTHING for the remainder of the labor OR delivery except for a little pressure. When I was complete - it took 6 MINUTES to push him out!!

He started screaming before he was even all the way out. :)

He weighed 8lbs 5 ounces and was 21 inches long!

I am IN LOVE!! I said to my hubby - Isn't it kind of ironic - I couldn't wait to get him out of me, now I can't put him down. Between me and my girls, I don't think hes been out of someones arms, despite being in the car :).

Here are some pics of him...

Forgot to add: he was born at 1:56pm!! I think he would've been born sooner, but they had the pit set VERY low throughout the entire labor. i think they were trying to let my doctor get what he needed to get done that day (appointments at the office and then a meeting from 12-2 - obviously he missed some of that :) )

Attachments

• Jaxson1.jpg
    Jaxson1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Jaxson3.png
    Jaxson3.png
    204 KB · Views: 17
  • Jaxson22.jpg
    Jaxson22.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Jaxson2.jpg
    Jaxson2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Jaxson16.png
    Jaxson16.png
    200.2 KB · Views: 17
WOW he is beautiful.... congrats, btw what camera did you use? the quality is brilliant....

awwww he's so cute...what great pics!!! congrats!!!

Thank you!!

I didn't. These are HOSPITAL pictures!! They have come A LONG way since my first child - heck even since my 4 year old!!!

They are a professional company that does them!! I was AMAZED!! It was impossible to say no to buying the pics :dohh:, where as with my other kids, the pics I and family took were always better!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->