Jayden Robert - 11.07.08 - 4:50am - 6lb 12oz

Congratulations! Rachel

Many more blessings to come.

Take care of him.

Mello

Ahhhhh he is so so so cute :hugs: I totally love his babygrow in the last photo he is totally adorable. Congrats!!! :hugs: :hugs:

He is gorgggg... glad to hear you are both home n wellxx

congrats hun, he is gorgeous. Glad you are getting better

xx

congratulations!

can i ask what hospital you gave birth in? Im from the wirral and have initially said arrowe park over here but they said i can change to the womens if i want, im undecided x

congratulations!

can i ask what hospital you gave birth in? Im from the wirral and have initially said arrowe park over here but they said i can change to the womens if i want, im undecided x

DO NOT go the womans. i would say your better of in your hospital, i had a rough time in there. xx

gorgeous little baby you have there! see it was all worth it! my turn soon :happydance: :happydance:
been put on medication for my blood pressure! (bet you don't miss those days).

you take care and be proud!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Christine
XXXX

congratulations!

DO NOT go the womans. i would say your better of in your hospital, i had a rough time in there. xx

oooo doesnt sound too good

thanks hunny, hope your ok xx

Congrats! He is beautiful! Hope you are doing good! I know how it is with the blood.. I lost alot and had to be given 2 pints, they made me stay in the hospital like two extra days! It sucked, so I know it must have sucked for you aswell.

YAY! COngrats babe! You did a great job!!! Now the hard work starts :winkwink: hehehe!
Good on you Darl! He is a love...great name too! My son (2) is called Jayden!

so glad you have your little man at last...what are they doing about his hips? i have a congenital hip displacement so they were hot on checking tommys, they think he has a clicky left hip so we are going for an ultrasound on aug 1st to check, all his creases and folds in his skin on his hip and knees are symetrical though so thats a good sign, have you spoken to people about it at all, mine were left for 18 months undetected so i have had to go through a hell of a lot of surgery...make sure they do all the checks and if so starte treatment now, its normally double nappies for a while

h x

so glad you have your little man at last...what are they doing about his hips? i have a congenital hip displacement so they were hot on checking tommys, they think he has a clicky left hip so we are going for an ultrasound on aug 1st to check, all his creases and folds in his skin on his hip and knees are symetrical though so thats a good sign, have you spoken to people about it at all, mine were left for 18 months undetected so i have had to go through a hell of a lot of surgery...make sure they do all the checks and if so starte treatment now, its normally double nappies for a while

h x

I should be getting his appointments through any time now [hopefully]. I haven't spoken to anyone about it because i wouldn't know were to start, its all so confusing :dohh:. Just praying he won't be in any pain, bless the little man :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->