Jayden Robert - 11.07.08 - 4:50am - 6lb 12oz

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
So here my birth story

Got induced at 9:30am and start getting contractions about an hour later an at first they were controllable but then i NEEDED gas an air! lasted on that for a couple of hours until my waters broke and then things got mad! an i had to have some needle in my leg twice (can't remember which one though!)

Well this is were it got weird because after that everything was a total blur an i looked down at my hand an seen drips coming out of me an asked me mum what it was..until i realized they had given me the epidural .. which i so didn't want :dohh:

Pushing time - oh my god i thought i was going to die while all the midwife was bothered about was what colour hair he had so she was wetting his head as he was coming out so she could see! well everyone thought that was so funny (by this point i was so not laughing!) So after 1 hour of intense pushing out popped by my little angel!

Baby is doing great apart from having clickey hips and something wrong with his left ear so he needs to go to hospital for check ups and scans.

Me, well i ended up losing so much blood i had to have a blood transfusion and was still losing clots but now after 4 drips, 8 blood tests and tablets and medicines my blood count is on the up.

So glad to be home an he is so quiet an hardly ever cries (unless hes getting his bum done) i'm over the moon with my little man, he is so worth all the trouble an pain :D

S5002812.JPG
S5002826.JPG
S5002830.JPG
S5002834.JPG

Congrats hun he's beautiful, bet your glad to be home x

Bless makes me feel all broody, shame about the epidural but you can do it au naturale nxt time!! x

This has got to be the most anticipated birth story of the year!!

So so proud of you Rach!! He's absolutley beautiful!!

Congratulations

:hug:

Rach he is absolutely gorgeous, one of the cutest babies I've ever seen, congrats and well done

Thought you'd say something along those lines!! You need to change your msg your not a mummy to be anymore!!

Congratulations!! Such a gorgeous, gorgeous little man! I love the way he's linking his fingers in that second pic...properly chilled out :D

So glad you're ok and hope all his check ups at the hospital go well :hugs: x x

Congrats and well done on making it through the waiting! He's lovely xx

Congratulations Rach! You've done so well and must be so proud of Jayden, he's gorgeous :hugs:

Was labouring for 8 hours

Got 4 stitches because i had to be cut an i got a graze

few little things 4got to mention x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back