*Jaylene's Weightloss Journal*

redberry3

Love My Little Peek <3
Reaction score
:blush:

Sooo, Saturday I started the Ideal Protein Diet.

https://www.idealprotein.com/english/home.htm

So far, I am down 5 lbs :shock:

I am have tried everything in the past, Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Atkins, just eating low calories, Slim Fast, etc. You name it, I have tried it.

As for the Ideal Protein Diet, I feel confident that this will be it for me as I know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that I will not need to be on their food for the rest of my life.

So far, I am a little hungry, and a lot motivated. I look at Carbs and the bad crap I ate and think it is what got me to the heaviest I have been in a very long time.

The Ideal Protein Diet guarentees at least 3-5 lbs of weight loss per week and if you don't lose at least 3 lbs you are cheating.

I will keep you posted.

:hugs: Thanks for the support for those of you that follow me!

Good luck hunni!! and well done with your 5lb weight loss :) x

Good luck :) great weight loss, i am doing the celebrity slim diet and its a no carb diet too....dying to know what weight loss i have on sat my weigh day, never done no carbs before x

Thanks everyone!

The craziest part about all of this is that I don't miss carbs!!! Sure I wish I could have a piece of fruit, but I know at the end of this journey I will be able to and it will be so worht it.

Talking to people and telling them what I am doing excites me.

The other thing that got me this morning while i was doing my hair was that when I reach my goal weight I will be the lightest I have been since I started weighing myself in grade 12, which is 8 years ago!!!

:hugs: thanks for the support! weigh in on Friday!

Good luck for friday hun!! make sure to tell us how you get on :) x

sooo, I am SUCH an emotional eater. DH goes to work, I eat. I miss him, I eat. I get overwhelemed with Alexander, I eat. This WAS the case until I started this diet and now? Yesterday DH started his 11am to 10pm rotation and because it is a full day after I get home from work of him not being home and I not having the help I usually do I get all bingy, but yesterday, not a chance! I wanted to, so I went for an hour and a half long walk with my SIL and then came home and did the bed time routine with Alexander. :happydance:. Had my night time snack and was on my way!!! YA!!

Thanks for the support!

i forgot to add that my coworkers order in the olive garden yesterday for lunch and with the $7.95 lunch you get breadsticks, soup and salad. Usually i would have the salad with THEIR dressing, 2-3 breadsticks and the creamy soup with chicken and gnocchi in it. Well, I had the salad, added my own mushroom and didn't eat any of the toppings from the resturant, put my own GUILT FREE salad dressing on it and ate away. No bread sticks and no soup!! :happydance:

well ladies,

I had my weigh in on Friday and I was down 6lbs!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

On top of that, the thing that struck me most was that I had already lost 6 inches all over my body!!!!!! :happydance:

If that isn't motivation I don't know what is.

THis week is going to be a little harder because the one veggie that I love and can eat every day is tomatoes, but under this plan I am only allowed to have 4 cups of them per week. So I thought I could split that up over the whole week into 1/2 cups per day, but I went a restaurant yesterday and had 2 full cups of wax and green beans and since wax and green beans fall under the same restricted category as tomatoes I only have 1.5 cups left for the whole week!!! :rofl: who would have thought I would be stressed about not being able to eat tomatoes!!! LMAO.

Speaking of the restaurant, that was my first successful outing on this diet and I left not feeling guilty of what I ate for the first time in a long time. :D I had BBQ Salmon with no sauce, the 2 cups of veggies as mentioned above and a house salad with oil & vinegar on the side!!! YAY ME!!!

Hopefully this Friday shows even better results!!

Talk to you soon!
xoxoxo

ooh well done...
did u get headaches when you first started the diet?
is it like the atkins?

xx

ooh well done...
did u get headaches when you first started the diet?
is it like the atkins?

xx

i did, from the carb and sugar withdrawals.

It isn't like atkins, I can't have any meat I want and I can't eat eggs and such.

here is the website explanation...

Ideal Protein is a line of protein diet products developed by Dr Tran Tien, Chanh, a general practitioner and a doctor of nutrition, sports medicine and biology.

Ideal Protein is a superior quality, high biological value protein developed in our company’s ISO 9001 certified laboratories in compliance with Health Canada’s pharmaceutical standards. As result, more protein is absorbed by the body. Ideal Protein products provide the body with an ideal amount of protein, because they contain essential amino acids.

Ideal Protein is ideal for those who want to reach and maintain a healthy weight by primarily reducing body fat and retaining muscle mass.

It’s also an excellent cellulite treatment Ideal Protein’s targeted approach and detoxifying effect shrink fat cells, thereby eliminating most cellulite. Since Ideal Protein contains a significant amount of high biological value protein, it revitalizes and softens the skin by providing it with the nutrients it needs.

Ideal Protein is an excellent daily protein supplement, too, at breakfast, lunch or dinner, and makes a tasty dessert or snack.

It’s also an ideal protein supplement for individuals who want to build or retain their muscle mass.

And it’s perfect for diabetics, because it’s low-carb.

:hugs:

wow 6lb is great, good going, thats only 1lb short of half a stone, uve done really well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->