Jaymee Elizabeth (May 18th )

L

lizardbreath

Im new here but i wanted to share my story even though it was 3 months ago almost .
Im 19 and my boyfriends 20 we found out we were expecting sept 15th 2008 i was 18 and he was 19 at the time , As soon as i found out i was pregnant i threw up until the day my daughter was born . We decided not to find out the gender of our child. I worked until i was 8 months pregnant and i just physically couldnt work anymore as her feet were in my ribs and it made it hard to breathe. At 35 weeks my team of doctors realised my doctor had never sent me for any blood work and only 1 untrasound at 15 weeks so they were concerned about that but lucky things turned out fine. So may 19th was my due date and i had a doctors apointment on the 12th of May and they checked everything out and they were determined i was going to have to be induced as i had no signs of this baby comming on her own.

Well May 17th rolls around and i started having contractions at noon not too painful but enough to know they were happening . around 3 they were getting a little stronger and were every 10 minutes or so , so my mom called my boyfriend home from work and called the hospital , they told us come when they are every 5 minutes. Well me being who i was i didnt pack my bag like i should of as i didnt think i was going to go into labour on my own. she we ran around picked up everything we needed and at 8 pm my contractions were now painful and every 5 minutes we got to the hospital they decided to keep me as they did think i was going to be too much longer as i was already 4-5 centimetres dilated . at 10 they gave my drugs for my contractions best thing ever never did have the epidural . at midnight they broke my water and by 1:50 am Jaymee Elizabeth Fletcher came into this world after a half hour of pushing .

She weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces which was a shock as i was told if i had a 6 pound baby that would be big . and she was 19 and a half inches long . I had no tearing or stiches either . and she was the first baby born May 18th in our hospital .

Sorry its soo long

Congratulations!!! Thank u for sharing your birth story

Congrats on your little pink bundle!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats! Counds like a nice birth story. No epidural needed, no stitches. That's what I want!

Thanks everyone . its really cool your daughter was due the same day mine was born .
i thought id add a few pictures of Jaymee .
https://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac357/jaymeeelizabeth/P1000054.jpg
Jaymee just a few minutes old .
https://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac357/jaymeeelizabeth/DSC_09401.jpg
and Jaymee a month old ( her aunt is a photographer so im never going to have to pay for professional photos )
hard to belive shes 3 months already

Aww she is gorgeous, I love her name so much x

Aww she is so beautiful! x

Awww congratulations! She is gorgeous! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79