Jazzy(little Jasmine update)

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
Rita (jazzy) asked me to update u all on whats been happening with jasmine i went to see them in hospital today and jasmine is alot better than she was but was still very drowsy bless her! They still dont no when she will be let out but are hopefull she will be out on christmas day! if not ile be going up with a little present for her.

im makin sure rita looks after herself to and shes doing fine just very upset this has happened on jasmines first xmas

Aww bless them. Is she ok? Do they know what is wrong?

xxx

Aww bless...hope everything turns out ok xxx

she seemed ok today better than she sounded before but she was abit out of it still :(

i dont no too much but they think over heating is linked to her having fits they wont no more till tomorrow i think

thanks for letting her know, hope she gets better soon

thanks for the update- and lovely that you wnt to see them. Thinking of her- even Mark is asking after Jasmine!

Thank you so much for the update hun... I haven't stopped thinking about Jasmine.

I really hope they properly get to the bottom of the problem so they can enjoy their first Christmas together.

When you see/speak to them next, please pass on my love and best wishes.

Thanks for the update. It must be so hard for Rita but I am glad Jasmine is getting better :hugs:

OH no, whats happened?? Ive been offline :( Hope everything is ok

Thanks so much for the update. Hope she gets better really soon...thinking of them all :hug: x

thank you for the update!

I hope Jasmine is out in time for christmas day.

I saw something on tv the other day which said that it's quite common for children to fit when they get high temperatures but unfortunately once it's happened once it's likely to happen again.

Thank you for the update , i havent stopped thinking about Jasmine. Send them my love x

* and if it is too do with over heating , myself and my brother had this problem too. My mum missed count how many times i had a fit an taken to hospital.
I hope she is ok and continues to get better :hugs:

she called me not that long ago but i was asleep and grunted at her lol opps, am sending my love x

Oh, I hope it is nothing serious! Praying that she gets better real soon and is home and well for Christmas xxx

awwww glad she is a little better i think everyone here on bnb is just as worried as her parents as this is the second time hope shes ok for christmas they muct be so upset x

thank you for the update, thinking of you rita, get well soon jasmine :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"