Jealous of teen mom + ttc vent thread

Bluenpinkmom

Expecting baby # 2
Reaction score
I know, I may sound stupid but I am totally jealous of these fertile - myrtle teen moms !! I know most of them (not all though) have a messed up life.. financially and emotionally deprieved but still soooo super lucky to be that fertile to easily have a baby (sometimes two.. twins!! ) I am very very jealous of these people and feel bad that most of them do not value what they have (kids) and think about finding a new guy ..they never wanted a baby in the first place, yet blessed with them without even freaking trying!!.. sometimes also on a bcp (yeah u know who i am refering to)
Ya im jealous of their "fertility" and no i am not a teen :) and , im happily married to the love of my life..:)
and we ttc'ers work sooo hard yet no results.. this is soooo unfair.. who thinks like me on here ?????

omg!!!! I just caught up on this season I cant believe the one with twins is preggers again Ihad to turn it off ..... I agree I am not jealous of their situation...but holy fertility!!!!!

:wacko:how long have you been TTC?

AFM: been married > 2 years, been with my husband for 11 years ( met at age 19 if i'd only known we'd of started TTC then LOL)
started TTC April 2011:wacko:

thanks goodness atleast one person relates to me :(

we have been together for 9 years now (since i was 16) !! and been married for 2 years... ttc from year and a half but ntnp from 2 yrs...

i know right those little teens are such fertile myrtles !! and many of them freaking preggers agin for the second time... so many babies there and no baby here.. why such a bias?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->