Jeremy Kyle

ok i never watched it buyt just wanted to look at it form another point of view

is she vile because

A- she is ugly (as someone has said above)
B- she sleeps around
C- her age

sure lots of younger people sleep around, and sure lots of people who are not model material have active sex lives, so i can only conclude you all think its vile because of her age

She was prostituting herself and wasn't using protection, that's what made her vile.

ah that makes sense - i wasnt sticking up for her btw, i never saw it and was just going on what i read on here - i guess the slight sarcasm didnt come across in the type

Haha it's ok. To be fair though if you saw what she looked like and the way she was dressed you'd have thought vile before you knew the story anyway! EWW.

pmsl im actually gonna v+ it this afternoon and watch it tonight when dh is working lol

She looked like this:

https://img704.imageshack.us/img704/5181/boselectamelb726550.jpg

And yeah that scumbag needed stringing up by his bollocks, to me he is the definition of pure evil :growlmad:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im just watching it now as i always V+ it.
Words fail me :wacko:

ok i never watched it buyt just wanted to look at it form another point of view

is she vile because

A- she is ugly (as someone has said above)
B- she sleeps around
C- her age

sure lots of younger people sleep around, and sure lots of people who are not model material have active sex lives, so i can only conclude you all think its vile because of her age

She was prostituting herself and wasn't using protection, that's what made her vile.

ah that makes sense - i wasnt sticking up for her btw, i never saw it and was just going on what i read on here - i guess the slight sarcasm didnt come across in the type

Haha it's ok. To be fair though if you saw what she looked like and the way she was dressed you'd have thought vile before you knew the story anyway! EWW.

pmsl im actually gonna v+ it this afternoon and watch it tonight when dh is working lol

Hahaha doo ittt!!! You will not believe your eyes!! xx

Watching now, saw the original episode and want to know if she's still putting out!!

Watching now, saw the original episode and want to know if she's still putting out!!

No, she watched the show back and saw how ppl reacted and was ashamed.

OMG just watching the pregnant woman one, how could a man kick a pregnant woman in the belly :nope: scum bag!!!

I actually feel quite sorry for the 62 year old! I think she's just really lonely and craving attention :(

There are better and more dignified ways of getting attention. Bingo for instance :rofl:

OMG just watched it on ITV2!!!!!

The thing I was most shocked about was the fact she's 62!!!!!! She looked more like 82!!

Can't believe she flashed the audience. Ewwwwww.

ive seen it before! gross, eh? fair enough if she has a good sex life, but not using protection and getting her tits out on stage?? Shocking!!!

I watched it this afternoon and have seen it before, all I could think when watching it was how humiliated her poor daughter must have felt. I actually CRIED for her daughter!! As for that piece of whatever I think the word that springs to mind is too vile for RL let alone here

https://www.youtube.com/user/sauronbaggins#p/a/f/0/vCOsiadnUwE

;D

I love the audience faces when she gets her jugs out!!

Lol Im not surprised actually because of the way people are today tbh.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"