Jeremy Kyle

K

Katieeeee

Is anyone watching Jeremy Kyle right now? 62 year old pensioner who sleeps around? Good lord :shock: I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

propper messed up - especially when he got be boobs out - eeeew

What amazes me is how they can go from that ridiculous piss take to something serious!

awww shes funny she only wants her cobwebs playing with :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

that one is a repeat so as soon as she came on this morning knew wot was gonni happen so turned it over, thats frightening! The fact that she has unprotected sex aswell, guess that old saying about being older and wiser doesnt always count! Kx

Ewww 2nd time i have watched that its its just vile:shock::shock: And the way that guy treated his pregnant girlfriend:nope::nope:

She looked like this:

https://img704.imageshack.us/img704/5181/boselectamelb726550.jpg

And yeah that scumbag needed stringing up by his bollocks, to me he is the definition of pure evil :growlmad:

I haven't watched Jeremy Kyle in ages! CBeebies is usually on, but Thomas was in bed and Caitlin at grandma's so I was doing my cross stitching on the couch with the TV on in the background and I had to stop my cross stitching to listen to it :rofl:

She was mental! I would have my mother locked up :lol:

As for that fella and his pregnant gf! My man would have his balls chopped off and rammed down his throat if he ever did that to me!!

ok i never watched it buyt just wanted to look at it form another point of view

is she vile because

A- she is ugly (as someone has said above)
B- she sleeps around
C- her age

sure lots of younger people sleep around, and sure lots of people who are not model material have active sex lives, so i can only conclude you all think its vile because of her age

I'd say a mixture of them all = minging.

Gutted I missed Jezza this morning!!

I switched it on at 10.20 and saw Jez ripping into that guy at the end...then the pregnant girl crying. I wanted to know what had happened....and now I find out about the pensioner...damn sounds like I missed a good un!!

is she vile because

B- she sleeps around
C- her age

sure lots of younger people sleep around, and sure lots of people who are not model material have active sex lives, so i can only conclude you all think its vile because of her age

She was prostituting herself and wasn't using protection, that's what made her vile.

If you have freeview its on ITV 2 this afternoon sometime :) xx

is she vile because

B- she sleeps around
C- her age

She was prostituting herself and wasn't using protection, that's what made her vile.

ah that makes sense - i wasnt sticking up for her btw, i never saw it and was just going on what i read on here - i guess the slight sarcasm didnt come across in the type

is she vile because

B- she sleeps around
C- her age

ah that makes sense - i wasnt sticking up for her btw, i never saw it and was just going on what i read on here - i guess the slight sarcasm didnt come across in the type

Haha it's ok. To be fair though if you saw what she looked like and the way she was dressed you'd have thought vile before you knew the story anyway! EWW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->