Jewellery recommendations.

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
For Christmas, I would really love a special piece of jewellery from Rio. I don't have much expensive jewellery other than my pandora bracelets and I've always wanted a nice pendant necklace that I can wear on special occasions.
I've been looking but don't really know where to start.

I quite like the look of some of the Clogau pendants, but on reading and finding out their pieces are now made in China for the last 10 years it feels a bit less special, although there's still some of that lovely Welsh gold in them, they don't specify how much, it's probably such a small amount it's not even detectable so I'm a bit torn.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Either pendants themselves or just decent jewellers that I could look at. I'm looking for something just a bit more special than your average necklace from any old shop, iykwim?

Depends on your budget but I love Astley Clarke and Monica Vinader. Some Alex Monroe stuff is lovely as well. Failing that, check out Not on the High Street?

Thank you, I'll have a look at those. Budget will be around £300 perhaps slightly more for the right piece it doesn't really matter, of course I don't want to find something extremely expensive though when it's not my own money I'm spending lol.
I think we're going to take a trip to the jewellery quarter in Birmingham if I have no joy online, and we're going to a couple of shopping villages before Christmas too so hopefully I'll get to have a good look around x

Might not be to your taste but Google alex Yule jewellery

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->