jimmy bullard leaving the jungle first!!!

laura109

Reaction score
Omg im so gutted he went out first. It has annoyed me so much. Yeah he may go to far banter wise but i think people were over sensitive about him and jake. Jake is clearly a friend in his eyes and he knows who he can tease. He was so funny.

i think the immunity thing was rubbish this year. I dont find vicki entertaining at all. Tinchy has done nothing funny hes so quiet. Nadia is lovely but has not been selected for trials so shes obviously not the publics fave. I am generally annoyed lol. I dont think itl be as good to watch now without jimmy.

I'm devastated he's gone, I was convinced he'd win it! He's so entertaining, although I don't really like tynchy he seems so have come out of himself a little on last nights trial. I really like mel so would like her to win .. I reckon. It'll be kendra though, I'm just sure there's something going on with the voting system these days...

The banter went too far and pissed too many people off. It was cringeworthy.

I was shocked he went over tinchy but not that shocked.

Yeah he is like marmite but he was favourite to win. I find it hard to believe the public dont want too see anymore of him.

i think some think he was bullying and others think banter so id say hed still have plenty of voters. X

I'm so happy he's gone! There's being funny and there's being way over the top and obnoxious. He definitely was the later in my eyes. Nothing to do with the 'banter', it's everything else about him that annoyed me

Polls did show his popularity plummeted after that. Obviously the voters didn't vote or changed their mind. That's what happens when it's our choice and someone behaves like that. I'm not sure Kendra / Edwina will stay long after their spat. I don't like Kendra. I've gone off Mel as she's just moaning now, I like Michael & Edwina personally.

I'm shocked, I thought he would win.

I want Edwina out next, she's s bullying old weird witch! I don't particularly like kendra but she seems so jealous of her and that's why she directs all this hatred at her.

I honestly don't think there's anyone else who stands out now, but I suspect jake will win. Xx

Kendra is too dramatic for me. Id like her to go fairly quick. I think vicki would of gone first if it had been everyone up for eviction. Edwina hates kendra and shes getting away with it where as jimmy does like jake. There are always going to be people that show off and are hypo. It would be dull without abit of drama. I think its a shame they seperated the teams. Dont know if they had a couple of days to fill because gemma and craig left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->