Jo Frost Extreme Parenting

onlyme

Reaction score
Always enjoy watching her, but why is she talking with that weird accent all of a sudden?! It was really noticeable in the last part!

yeah she's supernanny here aswell, this is the second series of a new show. i think she just talks abit more "proper" to the kids? :confused:

I LOVE Jo Frost I think shes brilliant. She's like the Jamie Oliver of the parenting world! Love her techniques and she seems to always get through to both parents and children, she's a national treasure in my eyes she's helped so many families with such a variety of problems.

I love Jo Frost! Got so many of her techniques mentally saved for the coming few years ;) (mainly time out and the putting back in bed one!)

maybe it's because she's been flitting inbetween the UK and the US? Maybe addled her accent...

Ooh I love Supernanny, I remember watching her not too long ago sorting out a family, the youngest was a baby (can't remember what age but somewhere between 10 and 14months I'd say) who wouldn't nap and was waking repeatedly all night. She slept through on the first night!!! We always joke that my Auntie is Supernanny - she always gets them sleeping, onto a routine, eating properly etc.! xx

She seems so down to earth but does anyone else thinks she looked a bit nervous when she was doing the talks in the shopping centre ?

I love her! And agree with so many of her parenting techniques.

She seems to have this strange mockney accent when shes talking to the crowds, in a bid maybe to fit in with her audience... or maybe she just doesn't speak proper Queens English innit?!:D

I love Jo Frost, her techniques really do work for us and she talks utter sense considering she has no children herself.
BUT, her accent and pronunciation of things, gets right on my nerves lol
x

I think she's great too!

I reckon she's had elocution lessons though, if you remember before she didn't pronounce words like "acceptable" correctly, and I imagine people have commented on it. Also TV people in the US seem to have a bit of a problem with our regional accents.

I think she's great too!

I reckon she's had elocution lessons though, if you remember before she didn't pronounce words like "acceptable" correctly, and I imagine people have commented on it.

:rofl: I was going to put that in my thread. She used to say asseptible. Quite amusing really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->