Jo Frost's Confident Baby Care

acv_17

TTC @ 22
Reaction score
Has anyone read the book? What do you think? I heard of it on TV but I can't find much about it. It said it's already released in the UK but not here in the US until May.

I have this and I found it quite useful. I read it a lot whilst I was pregnant as I didn't have any knowledge of babies whatsoever. It has a lot of information about how to do things like feeding, swaddling, etc. I've not had much chance to read it since though... I'm sure it's got a bit on getting into a pattern and dealing with problems though. I really should get it out when I get a minute. x

Thanks! I forgot I even started this thread... I love her show and I like her ways of dealing with children and establishing routines,...I just didn't know if I would benefit from the book.

Yeah I saw the thread when you'd first written it and meant to answer it, but must have got distracted lol. I was checking unanswered threads, and it was still there, so finally got round to answering.

I think there's a lot of stuff in the book that is useful, but a lot of it is fairly simple common sensical type information. I think I've learnt more from being on this board really, but sometimes it's good to have things on paper too I guess. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->