Jodi Arias

ZoeyKaspian

Reaction score
Has anyone watched this trial? My fiance and I have been watching. I may not hold the popular opinion on it, though. While I think Jodi is guilty and crazy as all sin, the sex tapes do disturb me on Travis end as well. Juan Martinez truly did bother me throughout the whole trial and the people on HLN got on my last nerve.

I agree that Travis was...less than gentlemanly. However, in the end I really think that it was her lack of self-esteem and dignity that played a major factor as well. I think she was crazy, and based her worth on his opinion of her. When she realized that he was interested in other women, she snapped. The drive from Northern California to Arizona is pretty long! You have to be pretty determined to kill someone to not change your mind during hours and hours of contemplation.

That is absolutely true! I'm glad you can admit that he was less than gentlemanly. That is the one thing that bothered me when I would watch HLN during the trial. When he says on the sex tape to Jodi, "You've been so miserable that I've basically raped you." and then they say they were bringing a dead man down. Those words were the words out of his own mouth. Jodi didn't make him say those things. However, I do think Jodi's a bit crazy. I also don't think she genuinely wants the death penalty. I think that she thinks if she says that she wants the death penalty, they'll try and give her what she "doesn't want". I think this her beg for life, not death. She's just trying to do reverse psychology.

I think the jury will give her death because the manner in which she murdered Travis Alexander very obviously fits the definition of extreme cruelty. I don't think whether or not Jodi is trying to use reverse psychology will have an impact on the jury's decision.

I think the jury will give her death because the manner in which she murdered Travis Alexander very obviously fits the definition of extreme cruelty. I don't think whether or not Jodi is trying to use reverse psychology will have an impact on the jury's decision.

I think they will give her the death penalty too. There is a lot of talk about how since she's a woman, she won't get it. I don't think this jury pities Jodi Arias very much. I think they will give her the death penalty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->