John Lewis Christmas advert....

I think we should be annoyed it's the bloke building it, are women too feeble now :haha:

This is so true! In fact, I don't think in our house DH has ever been the one putting toys together Christmas Eve. It's always me!!!!! I think a woman would have been a lot more realistic 😂

I think we should be annoyed it's the bloke building it, are women too feeble now :haha:

This is so true! In fact, I don't think in our house DH has ever been the one putting toys together Christmas Eve. It's always me!!!!! I think a woman would have been a lot more realistic 😂

Maybe it's more realistic in your house. Both me and OH share the responsibility of building things together Christmas Eve or DIY - unless he wants to take control and I'm there passing the screw driver.

Men are generally more hands on with things. I see no issue with it.

Maybe it's more realistic in your house. Both me and OH share the responsibility of building things together Christmas Eve or DIY - unless he wants to take control and I'm there passing the screw driver.

Men are generally more hands on with things. I see no issue with it.

Wow you totally missed any humour in that post at all.

Like I said in a previous post, the advert didn't offend me in the slightest, I wasn't causing an issue with the advert, just saying that from my experience and a lot of women I know, women tend to do most of the Christmas prep in general, not because we have to, but I enjoy doing all these things. Was I criticising the advert or what anyone else chooses to do? No.

Although, DH normally works 12 day Xmas eve trying to get everything sorted before close, then with all the entertaining guests in the evening he's normally too knackered to lift anything other than a beer 😂

Yeah my tongue was in my cheek with my post too...just joshing about how you could make a complaint about anything.

I loved it. I really didn't like last year's. I had tears and laughter watching the first time.

Has anyone ever built a trampoline that size? It's definitely a two person job.

M&S won it for be this year (well out of the ones I've seen so far) although TBH I prerecord most things or watch Netflix so can't remember last time I saw an advert on Tv!!

M&S won it for be this year (well out of the ones I've seen so far) although TBH I prerecord most things or watch Netflix so can't remember last time I saw an advert on Tv!!

I've just seen m&s one, loved it!!!!!!! Aldi still in the lead for me, then m&s and then JL.

Can't wait to see sainsburys!

My boys love the Argos one, they say it's lots of Harrys (from Harry and the Henderson's)

Finally seen the John Lewis advert, I'm so behind! I loved it, loads better than last year's :)

It was okay: I don't get terribly excited about dogs doing funny things so it isn't love for me. Haha I know barr humbug right. The Aldi one is my fave :)

My favourite is the sainsbury one and m&s. Not seen Aldo's though yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->