John stape story line ~ corrie

buttons1

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Is any one else totally bored of this stupid unrealistic story line.

Also just read the spoilers for the show next week and cannot believe that ...
he goes on to murder Charlotte

:rofl: Id murder her too if I was him. Shes annoying as hell. But I agree the whole storyline is annoying. :/

:rofl: its so obvious he will go on to do that :haha: she is an oddball!

I'm really bored of it. I don't care about him or Fiz so I couldn't care less if his secret comes out and he goes to prison. So theres no excitement in it for me. Yawn

He is boring and annoying! I dont know where they thought they were going with this poxy story line..

It's going on too long now hurry up and kill her already lol

Of topic, but how do you do spoilers ^^^^

When you click "post reply" there's a pic of a smilie with his eyes covered with a black line, that'll bring up spoiler tags and just post your spoiler bit in there :)

seen it through blocks what he done as my sky decided to have a heart attack with heavy snow we have. Still crap. She freaked me out also so glad she is gone. (from the soap not in real life that would just be mean).

seen it through blocks what he done as my sky decided to have a heart attack with heavy snow we have. Still crap. She freaked me out also so glad she is gone. (from the soap not in real life that would just be mean).

Awwww I hadn't realised you'd had your 2nd LO, he's gorgeous congratulations :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->