Join us! We label the witch like this... :devil:...waiting 4 our :bfp:'s...40%

ttcpostvr

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
This group began on October 10th and it was decided that we should continue it on!
So we did a name change and here we are!

Our :bfps: are at 33.3333333% as of 10/24

If you would like to join... please answer...

What day is AF due?

October 21st
ms. sosa :bfp: oct. 18th -12 dpo-congrats!

October 25th
ttcbaby1 :bfp: CONGRATS!

11/11/11
ffwife0218 :bfp: we are wishing you a beautiful pregnancy! JULY 22nd, DUE DATE!!!!

November 20th
Jmandrews :bfp: YAY!!!!!!! congrats mama!

November 22nd
Sarah7736 :bfp: HUGS! H&H 9 months! she got her positive at 10 dpo. WOW! (*thread p. 273)

November 23rd
lilshawnamom3

November 24th
asb198

December 20th
ttcpostvr

LOTS OF :dust: TO US ALL!

I ovulated on last Thursday/Friday, so we are pretty close. I would love to go through 2ww with someone. Its a really hard time because there is so much riding on seeing those two lines!!!!

Ugh... I feel the same. With af comes a sa and dye test for us or clomid. So we are really hoping this month will be the month for aunt flow to bless us with a bfp instead!!! What day do you test?

AF is due the 26th!! Although I'll probably test earlier...I'm CD 15 in a 30/31 day cycle and had a positive OPK CD 12..still waiting on confirmation from my FF chart that I Ovd! GL to you girls! Hope this is it for us!!! :flower:

Hi ladies! :wave: I ovulated today and I am due for :af: on October 28th. Good luck ladies. :dust: We can symptom spot together.

Ugh... I feel the same. With af comes a sa and dye test for us or clomid. So we are really hoping this month will be the month for aunt flow to bless us with a bfp instead!!! What day do you test?

I had the HSG last monday on the 3rd, it wasn't bad at all. Hopefully, there is a BFP at the end of this cycle for you and you don't have to get it though. FXed.

I have an HSG scheduled Nov 7th, hoping I won't need to go due to a :bfp: this month! FXed for us all!

I had the HSG last monday on the 3rd, it wasn't bad at all. Hopefully, there is a BFP at the end of this cycle for you and you don't have to get it though. FXed.

It would be so great to not have to. Maybe we will both/all get bfp's this month. Whoop whoop

I am pretty sure I ov yesterday, and so begins the wait again, I am due af on thurs 27th so at least 16 days for me to wait not going to test till at least the sat though as tested a few times last month just before as had odd unusual for me signs and bfn so this month just going to wait for af or not. Good luck everyone

I'll be due 25th October but due to previous M/C and then a chemical pregnancy I plan not to test until my period is at least 2 weeks late .. :wacko:

I am not feeling too confident about this month though, but the plan going forward is no testing until I am at least two weeks late !

Good luck to everyone

xxxx

Should be entering tww today or tomorrow... Will be testing on October 25th. (or earlier... Who knows?! :haha:) 25th is our 3rd wedding anniversary! Would be so :cloud9:

Hey thanks for the invite! I Got my surge on Sunday! :) I will be testing the 21st!!! Yay for the TWW!

Baby dust to us all.

DH was wore out for a bd this morning or last night (poor guy... he felt so bad).

I have a good feeling all the other times we did it pre ovulation stuck around for lil eggy!

Hey ladies!
how are your tww's progressing?

Im 2 dpo. Feels like 10 dpo though. This cycle is coming along so slow!

Anyone think they are having any symptoms?

I'm 2dpo and I feel like you likes its been an eternity already. I can't wait to start testing. The only symptoms I'm having is light cramping here and there but idk if its residual cramping from OV.

I will be testing on the 22nd. AF due 26th I think. I'm really hoping this is our month or we r off to get tested. Used preseed this month and am hoping we caught the Eggie! :dust: to us all!!!

SockriTease... it would be awesome if we could have implantation cramping at 2 dpo. You probably have a case of what I experience every month. (The placebo effect) egg is suppose to get fertilized so we get symptoms that mess with our head. Its just like. When someone yawns then we yawn! Ugh...

Rnttc2011... how long have you been ttc?

Yeah that's true. I keep telling myself its in my head but it comes when I'm definiitely not thinking about it and busy at work. :shrug: but at the same time I think maybe I'm feeling it when I sit and think about the fertilized eggy moving through my tube :) this tww has to go faster :wacko:

Ohhhh! Can I join you ladies? I also got my positive smiley OPK on Sunday the 9th :)

I'm still waiting for FF to give me my crosshairs but I think I will get them tomorrow. I will probably be testing October 25th if no AF.
I'm NOT allowing myself to symptom spot this month though as I got burned last month! :blush:
Unfortunately, I really don't think I have a shot at my BFP this cycle. My DH went out of town for work for two weeks the same morning I got my positive OPK :cry:.
We dtd for a few days before but chances are pretty slim. I think it will keep me pretty sane this TWW as I really have no hopes.

Oh well, babydust to all you lovely ladies!!

Hey girls !!

I ovulated October 11th/12th so I'm around the same time frame too :)

I have a 30 day cycle and my AF is due Oct 27th. Also, I ovuated 1-2 days earlier than expected this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->