• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Join us! We label the witch like this... :devil:...waiting 4 our :bfp:'s...40%

I loove the name hadley. Very cute. We find out the gender of our baby in 59 days (according to ticker on phone). Its amazing how quickly time goes by. We have already known we have been pregnant a month!
I finally forfeited trying to suck my baby bloat in, because my belly no longer goes flat. Sarah, Did your bloat just turn into baby? Or did it eventually go away, and when? Assuming you had bloat that is! Lol
Praying, how are you feeling?

I'm feeling pretty good. Nothing sounds good to eat. Oh well!! I'm pregnant. And I know what you mean about being bloated! My pants fit sooo tight even though I lost a pound! And there is no chance of holding this puffiness in. My DH called me a puffer fish! It went down a bit yesterday, though. :happydance: I'm still a little puffy, especially around my tummy, I'm trying to wear loose clothing since we aren't telling anyone but family yet. Lol...although I guess everyone probably just thinks I'm gaining weight. again, oh well!!!! We're having babies!

hello beautiful ladies,
just thought i would update you on my sweet little baby. ordered a fetal doppler online and received it monday, listened and couldn't find anything. today, i searched for like 20 minutes and FINALLY found that precious sound. 176 bpm! i have another u/s friday!
thinking of you all! have faith. it will happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->