Joining slimming world

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
Im joining slimming world as i heard its safe for pregnant women :)

I used to do SW and there were plenty of pregnant ladies there. As long as you have your extra 'healthy extras' and follow the plan you shouldn't gain too much, apparently.

:thumbup: its brilliant, im thinking of joining back

I have a high bmi and dont want to gain too much that could be risky and im trying to eat healthy aswell :)

I reached target at sw before I got pregnant now I've put on 15lbs which is too much so far! You've made me think I should go back - it is brilliant! Hmmmm - I'm eating way too much. ... I might pop along tomorrow :)

I wudnt say im eating too much but in deffo not eating the right stuff x

I was really thinking of joining,I'm just craving chocolate and other naughty things!

I was doing slimming world before i got pregnant. Had just lost 2stone and have since put on 4lbs and I am 15 weeks pregnant so not bad going.
Im still going but not sticking to it as strictly as i was:blush:, seem to be hungry alllll the time.
Im planning to carry on so i dont gain too much weight, as i gained over 4 stone in my last pregnancy 20months ago :growlmad:

This tickler is old, my little girl is now 20months old

sw is good :) i love it.. however during pregnancy im sure they dont allow you to LOSE weight as this isnt good for baby, only maintain... but if u think about it im sure you will be losing if you just maintain as baby is obviously getting bigger and heavier..
i may be wrong on this subject just sure thats what my consultant said x

I'm seriously considering it!

Just need to get the forms & get them signed by a midwife!

My weight is out of control

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"