joining this thread with a heavy heart :(

kenziesmommy

mom of 1 and expecting
Reaction score
my doctor just confirmed I had a chemical pregnancy today got my beta back and it was only 4 :( :cry:

I'm sorry to hear that. I had the same thing happen about 10 days ago and I know what you're going through. I'm sure there's nothing I can say to make you feel any better, but make sure you talk about it with your partner and friends as that does help a little. :hugs:

ty... I have been talking to my DH about it i just feel a little alone today he works third shift and has been sleeping most of the day...I have been trying to contact my friend that lost a son last year he was born at 24 weeks and didnt make it but i cant get a hold of her

I am sorry for your loss... its important to know that everyone on this section of the forum has gone through a loss at some point so we understand how you are feeling.

yes thats why i posted here i swear i tell you guys stuff before i tell most other ppl besides DH of course.....well he was at work when i took my BFP test so technically you guys knew before lol

I agree I talk about it more here... DH was very supportive at the time but he has moved on and so have I as we are trying again but you dont forget and i think only the ladies on here truly understands.

Sorry to hear that. I had the same thing happen the month before I fell with angel Isabella and its a real kick in the teeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->