Joining you, a bit soon but I'm keen!

BabyQ

Reaction score
Ok, so I only just left Tri 1 and am currently found in the Miscarriage and Loss forum, but today, the first day of just sitting around waiting for my bleeding to stop so I can get back to work and back on with things I am just having a sneaky peek in here.

I'd really like to get on with trying again asap. I still have the massive urge for a baby, more than ever, as much as I am going to grieve for my lost one xxx

We were lucky last time, after coming off the pill after 10 years we got pregnant in the first month. I didn't even know about ovulation or anything :blush: Again, I would like it to happen soon, I might even investigate OPK's etc as I'm sure my cycle will take a bit of time getting back to normal..

So just hello everyone! and massive good luck and hugs to you all :hugs:

sorry about your loss, i hope your stay with us is not very long

Welcome. I am sorry for your loss.

I hope your cycle won't take too long to go back to normal.

Hey - welcome. Your will soon become so addicted to this site - and of course you will meet new friends who are all in the same boat as you.

After my ERPC (23 Apr) i bled slightly... but we decided to try TTC as soon as it stopped. We officially started on 8 May, but sadly i did not get a BFP but instead got my first AF this morning.. thats was 32 days after my Operation.

Do whats right for you. You clearly are in the same frame of mind as me, and just want to get started on creating your family........ Good luckXX

Kathleen

Hi hun, i am so sorry for your loss.
When u are ready come and join us and get all the tips/advice u may need for ttc, but seems u wont have much prob gettin pg again if u got caught that quick ;-)
Hope u get pregnant soon and its a healthy sticky bean xxx

So sorry for your loss. Welcome to the board.

I wasn't up on all the lingo and pee-stickery either, but it really does not take long to get it (and get addicted !)

:hugs: come and talk when you're ready.

Hello and welcome :)
I'm new to this too. Wishing you all the best, and I hope we all have some happy news soon.
Stay strong xox

I hope we all have good news very soon!!:flower:

I went for my scan today to check how things are, and my body has got rid of everything naturally in just 2/3 days :wacko: My womb was back to normal with the lining looking ok. The consultant said there is no reason for us not to try to conceive as soon as we feel ready :happydance:

That's really good news.

Lots of baby dust xox

welcome huny sorry its not on happier terms :'-(. But we are a happy & loony lot, u'll find loadsa lov n support from everyone :). Good luck sweet pea i hope u get ur sticky bean very very soon x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->